Search found 1499 matches

by Corey
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:44 pm
Forum: Video Games and VR/AR
Topic: Free Games?
Replies: 11
Views: 1164

Re: RE: Free Games?

Donomoto wrote:First person to lay claim, I have a free copy of "Just Cause 3 XXL Edition". A new game late, but I still had fun with the 3rd one.
Dibs?
by Corey
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Forum: Movies
Topic: Avengers Endgame
Replies: 21
Views: 1012

Re: Avengers Endgame

Seats are pretty open for this showing...
Image
by Corey
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:24 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Lawn Care
Replies: 124
Views: 10905

Re: RE: Lawn Care

bmyoungs wrote:I should have put weed and feed down Wednesday but I will do it Monday instead

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Unless Maine is different, you don't do weed and feed until the end of May into June. Get the Scott's My Lawn app to see when to do stuffs
by Corey
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:08 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Lawn Care
Replies: 124
Views: 10905

Re: RE: Re: Lawn Care

Good work Corey. So you didn't have any seed to put down first? That's where I struggle. Do I want to put down crabgrass preventer and not be able to lay seed this spring, or put down seed and spot treat crab grass with my 4 gallon backpack sprayer I put down seed last fall so I'm good. I don't thi...
by Corey
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:53 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Lawn Care
Replies: 124
Views: 10905

Re: RE: Lawn Care

Corey wrote:I skipped the fall weed and feed last fall because I overseeded. The lawn looks worse this year so hopefully it comes back better later this spring.

I was planning on doing the halts crabgrass with lawn food this weekend but snow will likely ruin that plan.
I did this today
by Corey
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:38 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Question of the Day
Replies: 537
Views: 40047

Question of the Day

I was big into Road Rash 64 back in the day. I loved that no matter how far you got behind, you could catch up in the races. And the soundtrack is still awesome but that is probably nostalgia talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Llq4ei439c
by Corey
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:37 pm
Forum: Video Games and VR/AR
Topic: PC specs and 3Dmark scores
Replies: 72
Views: 7484

PC specs and 3Dmark scores

I have a 1060!
by Corey
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:08 pm
Forum: Video Games and VR/AR
Topic: Microsoft announces new VR headsets for Windows 10, starting at $299
Replies: 53
Views: 5515

Microsoft announces new VR headsets for Windows 10, starting at $299

80283 Only spent 10 minutes with it setting it up before we left for Christmas -Seems way heavier than Rift, but don't notice it on the head because of the ratchet strap -These are better than the standard WMR controllers, but are inferior to Rift. Rift is so much better than anything out right now...
by Corey
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:48 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Lawn Care
Replies: 124
Views: 10905

Lawn Care

I skipped the fall weed and feed last fall because I overseeded. The lawn looks worse this year so hopefully it comes back better later this spring.

I was planning on doing the halts crabgrass with lawn food this weekend but snow will likely ruin that plan.
by Corey
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:43 pm
Forum: Video Games and VR/AR
Topic: Oculus Rift S
Replies: 14
Views: 977

Oculus Rift S

Tyler wrote:Qr Bbpost Checking Reddit all day hoping more leaks are posted about Rift S and Quest being in Best Buy backrooms.

In the meantime I ordered a 10" Display Port extension cable since Rift S ditched the HDMI

That'll be nice to have almost an extra foot!
by Corey
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:06 am
Forum: Rules, Announcements, and Feedback
Topic: Tapatalk - mobile CPT app
Replies: 44
Views: 12587

Tapatalk - mobile CPT app

Tyler wrote:Qr Bbpost The app instantly closes on my phone before fully loading. Anyone else having this issue?
Pixel XL 2

Remove your forum shortcut widget and re-add it. That fixed it for me.
by Corey
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:27 pm
Forum: Video Games and VR/AR
Topic: Streaming Games
Replies: 8
Views: 346

Streaming Games

82208 No prices or games have been listed, but it is a streaming service to Chrome. The server you are tapping into is more powerful than PS4 and Xbox One X...combined. The limitation would be your internet speed. They showed you playing a game on a laptop, pausing, picking up in the same exact spo...
by Corey
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:30 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Google Home (previously: Google's October 4th Event)
Replies: 235
Views: 25403

Re: RE: Re: Google Home (previously: Google's October 4th Event)

Oh no. I thought Chromecast Audio and Google Home would be perfectly in sync since it's all the same app and no BT protocol. The app only allows 200ms adjustment for groups and that wasn't enough for BT, maybe it will be for Chromecast Audio It wasn't for me. I think it's because it goes through th...
by Corey
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:43 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Google Home (previously: Google's October 4th Event)
Replies: 235
Views: 25403

Re: RE: Re: Google Home (previously: Google's October 4th Event)

I struck out after checking every Walmart in the metro area for the discontinued Chromecast Audio. 6 in total. I should have just ordered on eBay from the the beginning. Just placed my order. Using BT with Google home causes the speakers to be out of sync and I can't live with it. Uh oh. I have a f...
by Corey
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:15 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: USPS Informed Delivery
Replies: 11
Views: 465

USPS Informed Delivery

81976 I've had this for nearly 3 years now. It helps me decide whether I need to check the mail or not. If I don't get the email then I assume there's nothing worthy in my mail for the day. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk This is all I use mine for as well. If it is just junk, I'll wait until t...
by Corey
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:14 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: San Francisco
Replies: 5
Views: 303

San Francisco

81978 where else do you have travel Corey? didn't you say DM was on of the others? The client I was set to travel a bunch for decided to send their own people to save on cost so I don't have any scheduled right now. I was in Tampa last week because the Phoenix deployment didn't go that well but Tam...
by Corey
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:51 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: San Francisco
Replies: 5
Views: 303

Re: RE: San Francisco

How was it Corey? Did you get to do any exploring? That and Seattle are the 2 US cities I would like to visit the most. It barely counts as a visit really. I was at our client in the silicon valley that is in surgical robotics and just got acquired by Johnson & Johnson for around $6 billion dol...
by Corey
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:47 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Home Automation
Replies: 188
Views: 16329

Re: RE: Home Automation

81903 What are you using for your presence? Smartthings or life360? Smartthings. We will see how it goes tomorrow. I am of course using the new app, not classic. I have it set when my phone is home to open the garage. I assume home = when my pixel connects to the wifi. I don't see a setting in the ...
by Corey
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:57 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Home Automation
Replies: 188
Views: 16329

Re: RE: Home Automation

I got my smart garage door working. It was left in the house and I was trying to pair the garage opener itself, but I had to pair the hub. I paired the opener with the open sensor I have mounted on the garage. I will see if my automation works when I get home tomorrow. I also get another zigbee plu...
by Corey
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:19 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Electrical work
Replies: 26
Views: 750

Re: Electrical work

I don't know how it works but it is a very common thing to not have a neutral in the box in older homes.

Go to advanced search