Search found 2795 matches
- Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:43 am
- Forum: Movies
- Topic: A Quiet Place (2018) - John Krasinski to Write, Direct and Star With Emily Blunt in Paramount Thriller
- Replies: 66
- Views: 3350
A Quiet Place (2018) - John Krasinski to Write, Direct and Star With Emily Blunt in Paramount Thriller
73866 My podcast dudes were pretty hard on this movie. They said it was so good to being perfect that they couldn't help pick it apart for only being "good". Things that they pointed out that we haven't: -how exactly did the basement flood? Why was there a giant barrel of water there? -ho...
77863 The creatures in I Am Legand are not zombies. They are vampires. They consume blood and do not go into light. Let me do a quick insert onto the shittiness of the movie. This isn't a misconception, it's because the writers and directors and actors and producers of this film butchered the sourc...
77726 I've heard on other podcasts that they do this. I could try 1.25, 1.5 seems like it would be so fast. Maybe I'll try! I tried it once before but didn't like it. Then I was so far behind on podcasts from vacation 2 months, I turned it on out of necessity to catch up. I don't know what you use ...
I've started listening to podcasts on 1.5x speed. My goodness, that has increased my listening productivity by 50%. It took a few podcasts to get used to the speed changes. Now I only really notice it the intro/outro songs.
1) My teacher's name, then much later in life getting drunk and talking to her at wedding. 2) A big block of like zippers, shoestrings, and buttons. It was used to teach kids how to use those things. I remember tying the shoestring one day but don't remember ever being taught how to tie shoes. 3) My...
- Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am
- Forum: Movies
- Topic: MoviePass - $9.95/month for unlimited theater movies
- Replies: 276
- Views: 16128
Tyler wrote:Qr Bbpost Uh oh. Being active until 8/11 makes sense since it goes until the end of the bill cycle. That's BS though if it is auto renewing after being cancelled.
That's shady as hell if they are keeping people on after cancelling memberships.