Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

s03e02 4/7

Sundays 9/8c on HBO
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11006
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

s03e02 4/7

Postby wags83 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Trying to watch now.
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11006
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Re: s03e02 4/7

Postby wags83 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Might not be able to though....
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11006
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Re: s03e02 4/7

Postby wags83 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Good to see the introduction of Jojen and Meera Reed. Not at all how they come into play in the books, but at least they fit them into the show.

Also, I always like the Queen of Thorns in the books and now she's in the show too.
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11006
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Re: s03e02 4/7

Postby wags83 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:11 am

You can tell that the kid actors are growing up. Both Bran and Arya you can tell are a lot taller and look older than when the show started. And Bran's voice sounds different too.
kcweaver
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 am
Contact:

Re: s03e02 4/7

Postby kcweaver » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 am

I love the Reeds. I can't even think of a way to not have them in the show. Also, I'm pretty interested to see how they show Theon's adventures at the Dreadfort
kcweaver
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 am
Contact:

Re: s03e02 4/7

Postby kcweaver » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:32 pm

wags83 wrote:You can tell that the kid actors are growing up. Both Bran and Arya you can tell are a lot taller and look older than when the show started. And Bran's voice sounds different too.

This is all I could think the entire episode.

Got this via Reddit. Old memories:

Image

Wow. Even bigger of a difference then I was picturing.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28574
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: s03e02 4/7

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

wags83 wrote:Good to see the introduction of Jojen and Meera Reed. Not at all how they come into play in the books, but at least they fit them into the show.

Also, I always like the Queen of Thorns in the books and now she's in the show too.

Reeds were the sister/brother that were seeking after the young Stark boys, right?

Queen of Thrones? I must have missed that. I got distracted with Roscoe and his opossum.
kcweaver
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 am
Contact:

Re: s03e02 4/7

Postby kcweaver » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:13 am

Yeah, the Reeds are brother/sister with Bran and Rickon. And the Queen of Thorns is Margery Tyrell's grandmother that was talking with her and Sansa.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28574
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: s03e02 4/7

Postby Tyler » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:49 am

kcweaver wrote:Yeah, the Reeds are brother/sister with Bran and Rickon. And the Queen of Thorns is Margery Tyrell's grandmother that was talking with her and Sansa.

Ah. I follow now. Thanks!

Return to “Game of Thrones”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests