Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

The Old Gods and the New s02e6

Sundays 9/8c on HBO
wags83

The Old Gods and the New s02e6

Postby wags83 » Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 am

Obviously another great episode. Theon Greyjoy is a real sonofabitch. Also, I feel like the show makes Sandor Clegane (the Dog) look like he has a soft spot for Sansa and the book makes him seem like more of a bastard. I like how he feels for her in the show, I'm just not sure it's the same in the book, though I haven't read the second one yet.
Madman999

Re: The Old Gods and the New s02e6

Postby Madman999 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:31 am

He actually does have a soft spot for Sansa. Supposed to be part of the character development. Not everyone is completely bad once you learn their backstory. Makes you wonder if he will save Sansa in the end or not.

Just going to say that the show is deviating away from the books now. I am a little disappointed but I guess there is no way to keep all the elements and stay true to the original. All the elements are there though but some events are switched up or have been condensed.

Sent from my Htc Incredible via tapatalk....
Madman999

Postby Madman999 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 am

He actually does have a soft spot for Sansa. Supposed to be part of the character development. Not everyone is completely bad once you learn their backstory. Makes you wonder if he will save Sansa in the end or not.

Just going to say that the show is deviating away from the books now. I am a little disappointed but I guess there is no way to keep all the elements and stay true to the original. All the elements are there though but some events are switched up or have been condensed.

wags83

Postby wags83 » Tue May 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Madman999 wrote:He actually does have a soft spot for Sansa. Supposed to be part of the character development. Not everyone is completely bad once you learn their backstory. Makes you wonder if he will save Sansa in the end or not.

Werd. I was just thinking how in the first season Sansa learns his backstory at the tournament from Baelish whereas in the book Clegane drunkenly tells her himself and then threatens to kill her if she tells anyone.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:05 pm

wags83 wrote:Obviously another great episode. Theon Greyjoy is a real sonofabitch. Also, I feel like the show makes Sandor Clegane (the Dog) look like he has a soft spot for Sansa and the book makes him seem like more of a bastard. I like how he feels for her in the show, I'm just not sure it's the same in the book, though I haven't read the second one yet.

Agree about Theon, he took the castle from a crippled child. And I too like the dogs soft spot for Sansa

I knew Snow wouldn't be able to kill the red head right away and that she would get him into some kind of trouble.

I also like the slave girl at Winterfell that they original caught when she tried to a attack them.

And dang I like the long haired guy that is killing the 3 people for what's her toes. Dart to the neck.. Awesome!
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Ah snap. Dragons be missin'
wags83

Postby wags83 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Looking back I take back my statements about the dog. He's a big softy when it comes to the stark girls.

Return to “Game of Thrones”