Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Modern Family

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

Re: Modern Family

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Luke's stunt double on the trampoline was horrible.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:16 pm

People watching this still? Show isnt nearly as funny as it was when the kids were young. I thought the Andy/Hailey cheating was interesting. I thought the show was going to go a serious place when Phil started lecturing him and said he has to be a man and tell Beth, but nope. Beth "cheated more" so Andy and Hailey weren't in the wrong in any way. Great message.
blake

Postby blake » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:28 am

I think this season has taken a step forward again after the last few seasons not being as good
Blue Jackets

Modern Family

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu May 11, 2017 6:35 am

'Modern Family' Renewed for Seasons 9 and 10 as Cast Inks Rich New Deals to Return

Season eight of the comedy, which wrapped production in February without new deals for the stars, saw the cast making roughly $350,000 per episode as well as a portion of the show's profits. The stars are said to have landed significant raises — though their take-home remains far less than the cast of TV's No. 1 comedy, CBS' The Big Bang Theory. (The original stars of the Chuck Lorre comedy each get Friends-level $1 million per episode, though they recently took $100,000 per-episode cuts to help co-stars receive healthy raises. The CBS comedy from Warner Bros. Television earned a two-season renewal that will take it through what is expected to be its 12th and final run.)
Tyler
Owner

Modern Family

Postby Tyler » Thu May 11, 2017 7:19 am

Article mentions 10 stars. Do Lilly and little Joe not get their cut?!

I still watch this show because it's on, but it's no where near my favorite comedy anymore. I like B99 and Last Man on Earth because there is more of a story arc.
tylersucks

Modern Family

Postby tylersucks » Thu May 11, 2017 7:47 am

Haley seems to be getting less attractive....hard for me to watch now.
Tyler
Owner

Modern Family

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:56 am

As it should. The show is still funny, but it lost its spark seasons ago.
purple_hayes

Modern Family

Postby purple_hayes » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:43 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post As it should. The show is still funny, but it lost its spark seasons ago.

Agreed. Just can't pull off the edge it once did, plus with the Dunphee kids growing up, they aren't as cute and their story lines are getting old... its like... move out already Haley... just get over yourself, Alex... Luke, just don't get yourself killed. I think they've hit on so many story plot points already that its getting stale.
Tyler
Owner

Modern Family

Postby Tyler » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:24 pm

The show is going out with a fizzle. This is the last show we watch every week because all the other comedies on right now are funnier (B99, Vice Principals, even Last Man on Earth).

Return to “Shows”