Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Fox picks up "Gotham" series about Batman's hometown

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:08 am

Never would have guessed there have been 100 episodes of this. 100 episodes and I never ever hear people talking about it.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:30 am

It was a decent show, I just fell behind and didn't make the time to catch back up. My least favorite part of the show was actually young Bruce Wayne's story and it seemed to be transitioning to focus more on that side when I stopped watching. I just wanted to see Gordon and the Gotham criminal underworld.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Fox picks up "Gotham" series about Batman's hometown

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:48 am

wags83 wrote:It was a decent show, I just fell behind and didn't make the time to catch back up. My least favorite part of the show was actually young Bruce Wayne's story and it seemed to be transitioning to focus more on that side when I stopped watching. I just wanted to see Gordon and the Gotham criminal underworld.
Same. I was excited when the show was announced and was suppose to have no Bruce in it at all. Would rather see Bruce's parents and baby Bruce before the shooting.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Fox picks up "Gotham" series about Batman's hometown

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:37 am

I wonder if it's possible just to watch the final season of this? I'm sure I didn't miss that much...not like they can kill off Alfred or something.

Return to “Shows”