Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

The Flash on The CW

Discuss your favorite shows
ejhartman91

The Flash on The CW

Postby ejhartman91 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:00 am

Tyler wrote:If Draco Malfoy ends up being Dr. Alchemy I quit.

He's totally Dr. Alchemy...
Tyler
Owner

Re: The Flash on The CW

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:22 pm

I'm sitting home alone with nothing to do. Flash is in my queue. I have no desire to watch it. I think I'm pulling the plug on all CW shows?
ejhartman91

The Flash on The CW

Postby ejhartman91 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Tyler wrote:I'm sitting home alone with nothing to do. Flash is in my queue. I have no desire to watch it. I think I'm pulling the plug on all CW shows?

How sad. Barry will be affected by your lack of faith in his show...

I'm still enjoying this, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow.

Now that Grimm is on it's last season I'll be looking for something to replace it...

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

The Flash on The CW

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:08 am

ejhartman91 wrote:Source of the post How sad. Barry will be affected by your lack of faith in his show...
I'm still enjoying this

Stay strong and keep me posted. I can always come back to it if I hear it is as good as season 1. If I had unlimited TV time I would stick with it
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:43 pm

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:38 am

Every season
Sarah

The Flash on The CW

Postby Sarah » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Tyler wrote:Every season

This made me laugh a bunch. This season basically everyone is a speedster or meta.
Blue Jackets

The Flash on The CW

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:31 am

Sarah, did you watch the 4 show crossover?
Sarah

The Flash on The CW

Postby Sarah » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:00 am

I did- have yet to watch the last one on legends. I had not been keeping up with anything but the flash but I caught up on legends and just watched the Supergirl and Arrow episodes blind which seemed to be fine. I'll watch the last crossover episode today!
Tyler
Owner

The Flash on The CW

Postby Tyler » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:12 am

Sarah wrote:Source of the post I did- have yet to watch the last one on legends. I had not been keeping up with anything but the flash but I caught up on legends and just watched the Supergirl and Arrow episodes blind which seemed to be fine. I'll watch the last crossover episode today!

Granted you haven't watched the last one, but is it as good as the internet is saying?
Sarah

The Flash on The CW

Postby Sarah » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 am

Tyler wrote:Granted you haven't watched the last one, but is it as good as the internet is saying?

If the last one is like the first three... Meh? If something insane happens to wrap it up then it might be I guess.
Sarah

The Flash on The CW

Postby Sarah » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:51 am

OK watched the last one. The best part of the entire crossover is when Brandon Routh says Supergirl looks like his cousin.

Otherwise I found the whole thing kinda lackluster. The Supergirl episode was barely a crossover at all. The Arrow episode was also barely a crossover and just made me miss the time when Felicity was dating Ray. The Flash episode was just set up for the others and didn't fit in with the rest of the flash season so far.

The Legends episode was a good wrap up but was not revolutionary except for having a non-Caucasian female president.

Also, off topic alert, TV DC universe is investing heavily in making sure LGBTQ is represented in all its shows. Which is awesome but they make so big of a deal out of it that it doesn't seem genuine to me anymore.
Tyler
Owner

The Flash on The CW

Postby Tyler » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:14 am

Sarah wrote:Source of the post The best part of the entire crossover is when Brandon Routh says Supergirl looks like his cousin.

That's a cute wink to the audience

Sarah wrote:Source of the post TV DC universe is investing heavily in making sure LGBTQ is represented in all its shows. Which is awesome but they make so big of a deal out of it that it doesn't seem genuine to me anymore.

That's fair criticism. I think a lot of shows are trying too hard with some things like that
Tyler
Owner

The Flash on The CW

Postby Tyler » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:19 am

Finally they have a non Speedster villain! I still won't watch, but I would be interested to hear how this goes.
Blue Jackets

The Flash on The CW

Postby Blue Jackets » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:31 am

Crisis on Earth X started last night on CW. Its a crossover of all four shows and took them six weeks to film.

Return to “Shows”