Tyler
Owner

Gold Rush Forever

Postby Tyler » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 pm

Season 8 started tonight. I am still not watching though
wags83

Gold Rush Forever

Postby wags83 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:32 pm

I'm gonna start the season without seeing the first two weeks live which is disappointing. Always excited for Gold Rush!
Tyler
Owner

Re: Gold Rush Forever

Postby Tyler » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Wags, what was the huge news last night that made you skip video games?
wags83

Gold Rush Forever

Postby wags83 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:32 pm

Todd is quitting the show. This is his last season. He's going to concentrate more on his production company and singing career.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Gold Rush Forever

Postby Tyler » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:07 pm

wags83 wrote:Todd is quitting the show. This is his last season. He's going to concentrate more on his production company and singing career.
For real? He sings? What does his production company do?
wags83

Gold Rush Forever

Postby wags83 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:21 pm

He's posted videos of himself singing over the years on Facebook. Recently he posted a video of a movie trailer where he sang the song in the background.

From what I've read, his production company does mostly reality TV kind of stuff. It sounds like he's going to create another mining show where it's kind of a survivor-style competition reality show where mining newbs compete with each other.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Gold Rush Forever

Postby Tyler » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:50 pm

wags83 wrote:He's posted videos of himself singing over the years on Facebook. Recently he posted a video of a movie trailer where he sang the song in the background.

From what I've read, his production company does mostly reality TV kind of stuff. It sounds like he's going to create another mining show where it's kind of a survivor-style competition reality show where mining newbs compete with each other.
He has an entertainment empire! I'll have to check out some of his singing.
wags83

Gold Rush Forever

Postby wags83 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Kind of the season finale tonight. It's a 93 minute episode (no not 90, it's 93 according to Discovery). There's still an episode next week but it looks like it will just be mainly about Todd and what he's going to be doing now.

I was wondering last week if Todd's kid would be running his own mine without Todd because they were talking to people about leasing land for next year. Or, possibly they didn't know at that time that Todd would be quitting and all those plans have now fallen through.
Tyler
Owner

Gold Rush Forever

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:35 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Kind of the season finale tonight. It's a 93 minute episode (no not 90, it's 93 according to Discovery). There's still an episode next week but it looks like it will just be mainly about Todd and what he's going to be doing now.

I was wondering last week if Todd's kid would be running his own mine without Todd because they were talking to people about leasing land for next year. Or, possibly they didn't know at that time that Todd would be quitting and all those plans have now fallen through.

I'll be sure to text you about playing VR so you have an excuse not to play, just like every Friday
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Gold Rush Forever

Postby Huss Buss » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:56 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post

so have to find that out next week?
wags83

Gold Rush Forever

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 am

Huss Buss wrote:Source of the post
wags83 wrote:Source of the post

so have to find that out next week?

I guess so. It sounds like next week's will just be about Todd.
wags83

Gold Rush Forever

Postby wags83 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Gold Rush returns Oct. 12th!

Return to “Shows”