Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

HBO's Vice Principals

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:14 am

I completely forgot this existed. I hope no one is getting married around September 17th because I need that entire weekend to rewatch the season.
Blue Jackets

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Blue Jackets » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:31 am

Reminder: 2nd and final season started last night.

“The whole series is only 18 episodes and that’s it. We just wanted to make a really long movie. It’s one school year and a complete story,” McBride said at the show’s premiere. “This was an old screenplay that Jody [Hill] and I wrote back in 2006. But we needed it to be longer so we added and reworked it and broke it up into 18 segments.”
Tyler
Owner

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:02 am

Bummer, I had no idea it was only a 2 season series. Probably won't start this until we finish American Vandal.
Tyler
Owner

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:50 am

Season 2 hasn't been as funny as I remember season 1 being.

Who do you think shot Gambie? I do really like that he wants to be BFF's with his ex-wife's husband and is hating her more and more.
Tyler
Owner

Re: HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:39 am

I think I'm an episode behind. last night we watched Lee's birthday episode and learned he lied to his wife 20 years ago and that's the reason they are together. Every episode Lee is being shown as a worse and worse person. Does the show want us to start thinking he could have been the one to shoot Gambie?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:57 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I think I'm an episode behind. last night we watched Lee's birthday episode and learned he lied to his wife 20 years ago and that's the reason they are together. Every episode Lee is being shown as a worse and worse person. Does the show want us to start thinking he could have been the one to shoot Gambie?

I don't think he shot Gambie, i think it would be too easy. This next episode. Man.....it's a sad one.
Tyler
Owner

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:11 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post This next episode. Man.....it's a sad one.

I'm happy Christine got out, the sad part to me is that she lived so long with a crazy man. Did she ever love him or was he just what was easy after her college breakup? Is Lee finally going to turn a new leaf thanks to Gambie's help? I doubt it. Gambie's crazy kinda-girlfriend is funny at times, but things got dark when she said she would kill herself if Gambie ever dumped her.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:47 am

Yeah. Female Tandy is nuts. Shes occasionally funny but she makes even this incredibly awkward show, more awkward.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Wallinguana

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Wallinguana » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:43 am

I think his cafeteria worker friend shot him.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:44 am

Wallinguana wrote:I think his cafeteria worker friend shot him.
Dont you ever accuse Dayshawn of something like that! He's a hero. He found Gambie and saved him.

Internet thinks it's Lee (too obvious) or Maybe Abbott. The one thing we know about the shooter is long black hair and episode 1 this season she cut it. She could have shot Gambie so she could nurse him back to life?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:24 am

I'm guessing Abbott/Female Tandy. She's so gd creepy.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:06 am

Abbott totally set him up. He just bought a new vehicle and happened to have the mask/gun/trench coat in it? No way. This 100% confirms Abbott because she was jealous that he went on spring break instead of her. Same as her shooting jealous because Amanda starting dating gamby.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:15 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Abbott totally set him up. He just bought a new vehicle and happened to have the mask/gun/trench coat in it? No way. This 100% confirms Abbott because she was jealous that he went on spring break instead of her. Same as her shooting jealous because Amanda starting dating gamby.
I should not have read this thread without seeing the most recent episode. This is on me
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:22 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Abbott totally set him up. He just bought a new vehicle and happened to have the mask/gun/trench coat in it? No way. This 100% confirms Abbott because she was jealous that he went on spring break instead of her. Same as her shooting jealous because Amanda starting dating gamby.
I should not have read this thread without seeing the most recent episode. This is on me

Well shit lol
Tyler
Owner

Re: HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:28 am

You did nothing wrong! What you explained was basically predicted on Reddit a week ago anyways
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Abbott for sure planted the mask and gun, and is the likely shooter. At this point I'll be mad if Lee was the shooter.

Snobgrasses first name is Amanda? I couldn't have told you that. Turns out her boyfriend was exactly what Gamby predicted.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Turns out her boyfriend was exactly what Gamby predicted.

Yeah, but only because he was trying to be a dick to Snodgrass.
Tyler
Owner

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:57 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post He just bought a new vehicle and happened to have the mask/gun/trench coat in it?

He actually said he won the Jeep in the divorce, so it must have been his wife's. Is there a chance she is the shooter and left the stuff in there? Highly unlikely. You would have to be really dumb to hide a murder weapon there and then not remove it later.

I think Abbott is too obvious as well. I hope it's not her or Lee, but the want the shooter to make sense.
► Show Spoiler

I thought it was legitimately spooky when the teenage girl showed up in his room wearing the mask.

Big gross LOLZ when Lee was creeping on the girls. "Is Deb okay?" "I'll take them upstairs and get them in the bath"

Return to “Shows”