Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Stranger Things (Netflix Original)

Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Stranger Things (Netflix Original)

Postby Tyler » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:15 am

Corey is the best I know at noticing and fixing this. He's done it to at least 3 of my TVs. Remember you need to do it for every input
Tyler
Owner

Re: Stranger Things (Netflix Original)

Postby Tyler » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 am

Tested podcast talked about this bar. Read the letter in the link, Netflix is shutting them down but still coming across as the good guy.
Blue Jackets

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:29 am

What's everyone's plan for this show? Non-stop binge session starting Friday night and finishing Saturday?
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:52 am

Blue Jackets wrote:What's everyone's plan for this show? Non-stop binge session starting Friday night and finishing Saturday?
Sarah refused to watch season one with me so I'll probably watch it a little at a time when I'm alone.

I'm excited though

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:07 am

There are so many things I want to watch! I would like to start this over the weekend though since it's all anyone is going to be talking about.

Would anyone be interested in a Stranger Things sub forum to discuss individual episodes in detail? I assume most will be binging too fast and won't take the time to discuss them in between like I do.
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:59 pm

Tyler wrote:There are so many things I want to watch! I would like to start this over the weekend though since it's all anyone is going to be talking about.

Would anyone be interested in a Stranger Things sub forum to discuss individual episodes in detail? I assume most will be binging too fast and won't take the time to discuss them in between like I do.
I'd like to take my time with this one but will probably do a couple episodes at a time

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:22 pm

bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post I'd like to take my time with this one but will probably do a couple episodes at a time

I'm going to make a dedicated sub. I will talk to myself if need be.

EDIT: I did it. I'm going to make threads for the new episodes here. Once the show ends we can delete this sub and just move the threads to general shows.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:01 am

We partly binged season one, watched a few episodes at a time. Although we watched it quite a while after it came out once it was super popular. Not sure when we'll start season 2.
TheJose1972

Postby TheJose1972 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:37 am

I seen the 1st episode of season 2 already and part of episode 2. I hooe to have them all finished within a week or so.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Postby DannyFanny » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:43 am

Maria and I marathoned this friday and saturday.
Watson2000

Postby Watson2000 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:49 am

Watched Sat/Sun easy peasy, and enjoyed it. I was worried going into it, as season 1 was good, and all the hype and TV appearances made me nervous 2, but I truly enjoyed myself with it.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:09 am

I thought this was good. I finished it last night, but I have one beef it.

► Show Spoiler

The last two episodes were great. Will and Mike are incredible actors for being so young. They gave me all the feels. Winona Ryder still can't act.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:52 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I thought this was good. I finished it last night, but I have one beef it.

► Show Spoiler

The last two episodes were great. Will and Mike are incredible actors for being so young. They gave me all the feels. Winona Ryder still can't act.

I'm kind of with you on this. Didn't care so much about any of the episodes, the story was pretty boring in my opinion. I fell asleep twice. Just having the sister plot in that one episode seemed so weird and out of nowhere. Such a huge tangent that did nothing. The only thing that got my feels was when
► Show Spoiler
I like Winona Rider fine. Would obviously still recommend it to everyone but it was just very bland to me. Dustin was really funny in the last couple of episodes. I enjoyed watching it though.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Postby DannyFanny » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:23 pm

CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I thought this was good. I finished it last night, but I have one beef it.

► Show Spoiler

I'm kind of with you on this. Didn't care so much about any of the episodes, the story was pretty boring in my opinion. I fell asleep twice. Just having the sister plot in that one episode seemed so weird and out of nowhere. Such a huge tangent that did nothing. The only thing that got my feels was when
► Show Spoiler
I like Winona Rider fine. Would obviously still recommend it to everyone but it was just very bland to me. Dustin was really funny in the last couple of episodes. I enjoyed watching it though.

Some character addition didn't really do much for the plot. Billy was just a giant asshole for no real reason. I guess to fill the Steve void from season one, but Steve wasn't a complete asshole just your typical high school d-bag. Max didn't do much for the party. Also to fill 11 role that was missing. Add some dramatic tension in the group. Sister plot line wasn't all for naught,
► Show Spoiler
Lots of shows, movies, books have that throw away "training" episode, scene, chapter. We all knew
► Show Spoiler
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:23 pm

Not reading this thread, but great use of spoiler tags by all
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 am

DannyFanny wrote:Source of the post Billy was just a giant asshole for no real reason

Yah, but so smooth with the milfs.
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:21 am

I enjoyed the season. I have no problem with 11's story and felt it was necessary for her character development. It was a much more impactful moment when she came back than it would have been earlier in the season.

They did a good job with awkward middle School romances, and I liked Steves role helping Dustin.

CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:00 pm

bmyoungs wrote:Source of the post They did a good job with awkward middle School romances, and I liked Steves role helping Dustin.

This was so great in the season. I like Steve a lot. In the first season i did not.

Return to “Stranger Things”