Tyler wrote:Source of the post ) Does Mike's car not have a gas cap?
2) Was this yellow stationwagon something he bought just for this mission?
2b) If so, when did the tracker get put on?
3) Asking about the gas cap made him think to recheck the cap?
Mike then rechecks the cap and finds the tracker. He goes home and puts this tracker in his blue car. Won't the bad guys realize this isn't the same vehicle they were tracking? Red flag!
Mike goes to work in his booth. When he leaves work he leaves the tracker in the garage. Why? How does it get back in the blue car?
1) Im not sure if it did before, but it was removed at some point, maybe thats why he noticed?
2) I think so 2b) I don't think it showed, but most likely in the middle of the night sometime???
3) Yes, that sparked his idea to check again. - yes, they would probably realize, but didn't even see the vehicle again until the middle of the night, and probably weren't thinking all that much about it. I think he left it in the garage so they didnt' think he left to go somewhere else.