Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Legion - FX - Marvel

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

Re: Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Podcast said there is a mid credit scene on the finale. I'll have to go back and catch that.
wags83

Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby wags83 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:26 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Podcast said there is a mid credit scene on the finale. I'll have to go back and catch that.

There was and I'm not sure what to think about it. Just adds in a new twist/problem to the beginning of the next season.
Tyler
Owner

Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:43 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:Source of the post Podcast said there is a mid credit scene on the finale. I'll have to go back and catch that.

There was and I'm not sure what to think about it. Just adds in a new twist/problem to the beginning of the next season.

Did you know it was going to happen? Why else why wouldn't you stop the episode?!

Oh my gosh. That was pretty substantial as far as mid-credit sequences go. Usually they are just a joke or tease.

Watching the credits made me think of something I liked in the last episode. When it opened and was showing the "villains" vitals on the monitor, it had the same green and purple rectangles from the credits. I can't talk enough about that opening sequence. It was so strong! I really liked them humanizing the faceless (HEY OY!) government agency by focusing on that guy's recovery.
wags83

Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby wags83 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Did you know it was going to happen? Why else why wouldn't you stop the episode?!

I didn't but I thought maybe they would talk about the next season in the same way they usually do a "Next week on Legion..."
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:50 pm

I'll have to check it out when i get home.
Tyler
Owner

Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby Tyler » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:58 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I never thought I'd enjoy chalkboard and silent film storytelling so much

Podcast said this chalkboard stuff was basically scene for scene of the X-Men cartoon from when Professor X beat the Shadow King. Do you remember that episode? I thought you watched them all a year ago or so. I'll have to find it on youtube later if I remember.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Tyler wrote:
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I never thought I'd enjoy chalkboard and silent film storytelling so much

Podcast said this chalkboard stuff was basically scene for scene of the X-Men cartoon from when Professor X beat the Shadow King. Do you remember that episode? I thought you watched them all a year ago or so. I'll have to find it on youtube later if I remember.

It was mostly background so I need to check it out again
Tyler
Owner

Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby Tyler » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:24 am

I have mixed feelings about this. I like that Legion was an X-Men show without actually being about the X-Men
wags83

Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby wags83 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:21 am

I'll still watch but I don't really want a total change in the feel of the show. I like that it had it's own identity that wasn't the same as xmen.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Legion - FX - Marvel

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Given how good the feel was season one, I don't think we will be disappointed

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Return to “Shows”