Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Discuss your favorite shows
User avatar
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor
Posts: 3592
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:27 am
Contact:

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:30 am

User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 27238
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby Tyler » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:05 am

Will be watching for sure. Summer 2018 is all it says
User avatar
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor
Posts: 3592
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:27 am
Contact:

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby Blue Jackets » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 am

User avatar
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor
Posts: 3592
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:27 am
Contact:

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby Blue Jackets » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:39 am

User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 27238
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby Tyler » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:27 am

Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post July 8th

Will be watching from day 1
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 3430
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:26 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post July 8th

Will be watching from day 1

Yup.
User avatar
Erin
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:59 am
Contact:

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby Erin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:51 pm

I'll see if I can read the book before it starts. I'd like to see this, too. I can't handle a lot of scary shows/movies but like the twisted mind plots in Gone Girl and Get Out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 27238
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby Tyler » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:34 pm

Erin wrote:I'll see if I can read the book before it starts. I'd like to see this, too. I can't handle a lot of scary shows/movies but like the twisted mind plots in Gone Girl and Get Out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
This is going to be horror?! I was hoping thriller/mystery
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 3430
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 pm

Tyler wrote:
Erin wrote:I'll see if I can read the book before it starts. I'd like to see this, too. I can't handle a lot of scary shows/movies but like the twisted mind plots in Gone Girl and Get Out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
This is going to be horror?! I was hoping thriller/mystery
Yayyyyy

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 27238
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby Tyler » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:47 am

Crime. Drama. Mystery.

Not a horror show.
User avatar
Erin
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:59 am
Contact:

Sharp Objects - HBO Mini-series

Postby Erin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:40 am

Based on the trailer it looked spooky Glad it's not technically the case!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “Shows”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests