Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Arrow on The CW

Discuss your favorite shows
Sarah

Arrow on The CW

Postby Sarah » Wed May 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Well. That sure lasted a long time. Her earth 2 doppelganger just showed up on the Flash
Tyler
Owner

Re: Arrow on The CW

Postby Tyler » Wed May 18, 2016 9:21 pm

I didn't see that end coming. Thought they were going to enjoy a nice meal together, weird that Wells wasn't there?

Sad to see Barry's dad killed, just when he was going to be back in his life. Do you think Zoom story gets wrapped up entitely in the next episode?

Wally should feel like an idiot for not piecing it together earlier that Barry is the Flash.
Sarah

Arrow on The CW

Postby Sarah » Thu May 19, 2016 7:44 pm

I legitimately didn't see that coming at all and was super sad.

I don't know how they can't kill him off finally, although I guess they could get him "permanently" stuck somewhere else.... I would hate that. I'm sick of him having his main bad guy just be another speedster - does that follow the comic tradition?

Wally should feel really dumb!
Blue Jackets

Arrow on The CW

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri May 20, 2016 6:26 am

The CW announces four-way crossover with Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/19/cw ... -supergirl
Tyler
Owner

Arrow on The CW

Postby Tyler » Thu May 26, 2016 7:17 am

Season finale must have been bad? The r/arrow subreddit changed all the graphics to Daredevil and started a s01e01 Daredevil thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/arrow
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Arrow Will Be "Majorly" Affected By Flashpoint

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/03/arro ... lashpoint/
Tyler
Owner

Arrow on The CW

Postby Tyler » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:10 am

Lame, it is a flashback villain. Let me guess, in the flashback Oliver will be defeated by Lundgren, but he will appear in present day at the end of the season and then Oliver will win.
“In our flashbacks in Russia — we’re set in Russia this season — we are going to be bringing in Dolph Lundgren as one of our big bads,” executive producer Wendy Mericle revealed.

Lundgren’s character was actually mentioned toward the end of season 4, when Taiana referred to the Russian villain Kovar. “He is somebody we heard about in season 4,” Mericle told EW following the panel. “Kovar. We are going to bring him in and he’s going to be this super big badass guy who works for the Russian government, and is not a friend of Oliver or the Bratva. It’s part of Oliver’s promise to Taiana at the end of season 4 and it’s going to be interesting because it’s going to get complicated and very messed up very fast.”
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:11 am

Looks like they fixed the show based on this chart using IMDB data
ejhartman91

Arrow on The CW

Postby ejhartman91 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:45 am

Tyler wrote:Looks like they fixed the show based on this chart using IMDB data

Still watching. I'm guessing this is because of the current villain and the lack of Oliver/Felicity drama garbage
Blue Jackets

Arrow on The CW

Postby Blue Jackets » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:56 am

Katie Cassidy Returning to ‘Arrow’ for Good as Black Siren

The “Arrow” alum will be back as a series regular in Season 6, playing Black Siren. She will first appear in the final two episodes of the CW show in the current fifth season.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:27 am

Wait...She hasn't been on the show? Where has she been? When did she drop off? Is the show good now because she isn't there?
ejhartman91

Arrow on The CW

Postby ejhartman91 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 am

Tyler wrote:Wait...She hasn't been on the show? Where has she been? When did she drop off? Is the show good now because she isn't there?

No. She died. Last season. The show is still good in my opinion. The reason most people hated it was because of the stupid Felicity/Oliver relationship and drama
Blue Jackets

Arrow on The CW

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:25 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Season finale must have been bad? The r/arrow subreddit changed all the graphics to Daredevil and started a s01e01 Daredevil thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/arrow

Community is mad again and they have rebranded as a subreddit for The Punisher after an episode where Oliver and Felicity get married.
Tyler
Owner

Arrow on The CW

Postby Tyler » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:49 am

Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post Community is mad again and they have rebranded as a subreddit for The Punisher after an episode where Oliver and Felicity get married.

That's hilarious.

Ethan...why is everyone mad exactly?
ejhartman91

Arrow on The CW

Postby ejhartman91 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:32 am

Tyler wrote:
Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post Community is mad again and they have rebranded as a subreddit for The Punisher after an episode where Oliver and Felicity get married.

That's hilarious.

Ethan...why is everyone mad exactly?
Not sure. They just started a new 4 show crossover called "Crisis on Earth X." I only just watched the first part (there are 4 parts total). So far I like what they are doing with the crossover, but I know a lot of arrow fans on Reddit absolutely hate the relationship between Oliver and Felicity. Not surprised at the backlash. Just people looking for something to complain about.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “Shows”