Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Postby Tyler » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm

bmyoungs wrote:You will likely have to wait for season 2 for that then.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Nah uh! Episide 07 shows her perfecting her tight 10
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:53 am

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 am

s02e01
Really enjoyed the B blot with Susie and the 2 thugs that were hired to beat her up. I didn't quite catch who hired them, but I assume it was the owner of the bar, NOT Sophie's agent.

I was wondering if Midge knew Joel was mad at her, but she did since Susie told her he was there and watched the set. Kind of sleazy of Joel saying he can't be with her if she does standup because he doesn't want to be the butt of a joke.
1) You were the one who cheated, she is trying to make light of the siutation
2) Get back together and don't be a horrible person and she won't have jokes like that to tell anymore

How does one person find herself on stage doing impromptu comedy so often?!?! I actually thought the whole scenario at the cross dressing bar was kind of cringy because of how she wandered on stage and no one dragged her off stage when she started talking in a language that only 1 other person in the bar could understand. Then when the nice lady started translating Midge didn't give her the mic, but instead made the translator (that every person in the bar was listening to) talk over the person with the microphone talking in the unknown language.

"I missed me too" Ahhhh snap Rose! Her and Abe will work it out I'm sure.

Return to “Shows”