Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

My Hero Academia

Discuss your favorite shows
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

My Hero Academia

Postby cwilkins88 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:20 pm

This is an anime, and it's awesome. Takes place in a world where 80% of all people have superpowers they call 'quirks'. It centers on a boy who always wanted to be a hero, but has no quirks, until one day he runs into the worlds top superhero 'All Might' and impresses him. All might befriends him and together they help him get a quirk. If you are interested in knowing how, watch the show.

It has some of the best fight sequences I've seen in an anime, and the dubbed voice acting is amazing. If you are really curious about just the fight scenes, this is one of the cool ones. This whole arc in the show has 3 badass episodes of wonderful fighting.
Tyler
Owner

My Hero Academia

Postby Tyler » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Rank it among you other fav anime.
Death Note
Attack on Titan
anything else?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

My Hero Academia

Postby cwilkins88 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:40 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Rank it among you other fav anime.
Death Note
Attack on Titan
anything else?

I'd say Hero Academy is different than Death Note for sure, as there is no action in that, and is mostly an intellectually charged anime.

Between Attack on Titan and Hero Academia, I'd say Hero Academia only because it has so much less filler drama.

These are all pretty close, because Death Note is definitely not bad at all. Legend of Korra would top all of those if you include those with anime, but it's not really.

1. Sword Art Online
2. One punch man
3. My Hero Academia
4. Attack on Titan
5. Death Note
6. Gate
7. Blue Exorcist
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

My Hero Academia

Postby cwilkins88 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:03 am

Season 3 episode 1 just started. It's basically a recap of the last two seasons, but still enjoyable. I'm caught up so I have to watch it subtitled, but that's okay

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Shows”