Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Tokyo Ghoul - Anime

Discuss your favorite shows
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Tokyo Ghoul - Anime

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:40 am

Has anyone else watched this? It's basically a show about some monsters that live in the city that are born and look like humans, except they have a 'quinque', which is a unique ability that is a physical part of them and helps gives them some sort of super-power.

They are being hunted by a group of tactical squads called 'the doves', who kill the ghouls, take their quinque and use it to fight the ghouls using their own weapons.

The main character gets almost killed by a ghoul, but in a freak accident, she doesnt finish him off, she he turns half-ghoul.

If i'm being honest, he's a bit of a bitch and super irritating the first season, but everything else is cool. Season #2 he turns into a badass and wrecks a bunch of people.

I was also pleasantly surprised that one of the big baddies was voiced by the same guy who does All Might from my hero academy.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Tokyo Ghoul - Anime

Postby cwilkins88 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:04 am

Season 3 started! Also subbed, but still very good. This season started off with showing the backstory of some new doves that are using ghoul quinches buy are also part ghoul?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Tokyo Ghoul - Anime

Postby Tyler » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:51 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post This season started off with showing the backstory of some new doves that are using ghoul quinches buy are also part ghoul?

Glad to see I'm not the only one who didn't follow that exactly

Return to “Shows”