Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Travelers - Netflix

Discuss your favorite shows
CrckrJack

Travelers - Netflix

Postby CrckrJack » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Anyone else watching this?

Kathryn and I just happened to watch the first episode a week or two ago. It's about people going back in time from the future in order to prevent apocalyptic-esque events that happen in the 21st century. Very good! Every once in awhile they just decide to stop following a story but eventually come back to it. The time traveling in this show also isn't super horrible. They try not creating paradox's and stuff, but it's still time travel so it's kind of annoying. It kind of follows the Doctor Who take on it, where time is wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.

We were hooked on the first episode, so if you don't like the first episode, I wouldn't continue watching!
Tyler
Owner

Re: Travelers - Netflix

Postby Tyler » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:22 pm

I've heard people talk about this show and I thought it was a horrible network TV show, but now that I think about it I think that show was cancelled after 1 season last year or it never existed.

Kathryn, is this better than Altered Carbon? How's the eye candy?
Kath525

Travelers - Netflix

Postby Kath525 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Tyler wrote:I've heard people talk about this show and I thought it was a horrible network TV show, but now that I think about it I think that show was cancelled after 1 season last year or it never existed.

Kathryn, is this better than Altered Carbon? How's the eye candy?

It's different than Altered Carbon in almost too many ways to compare. It's not as much of a thriller. More drama and more humor, less action, similar amounts of mystery. The biggest difference to me is Altered Carbon is already in dys-topia whereas Travelers is in present time trying to prevent dys-topia.
Without spoiling there is an episode involving 911 for example that I thought was very cool.

All the characters are attractive. Not like Greys Anatomy / Vampire Diaries omg drool attractive but like how Janelle, me, Jocelyn, Tyler, tim, and Chris are all good looking humans. I like Philip and Marcy. Tim like Boyd and maybe Kat.

Would recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Travelers - Netflix

Postby Tyler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Kath525 wrote:
All the characters are attractive. Not like Greys Anatomy / Vampire Diaries omg drool attractive but like tim and Chris are all good looking humans.

Oh....not interested then.
wags83

Travelers - Netflix

Postby wags83 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Kath525 wrote:Source of the post and Chris are all good looking humans.

I assume you mean me. Thank you.
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Travelers - Netflix

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:26 am

CrckrJack

Travelers - Netflix

Postby CrckrJack » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:53 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Return to “Shows”