Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

American Horror Story

Discuss your favorite shows
bmyoungs

American Horror Story

Postby bmyoungs » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Not sure if anyone else watches it but I watched last season and it wasnt good but it was addicting. ill probably watch this season to see where it takes the series after everyone from last season died.
Tyler
Owner

American Horror Story

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:40 pm

I never realized it was a mini series until it won an Emmy for that category. So the new season will have a completely independent story from the first season?
bmyoungs

Re: American Horror Story

Postby bmyoungs » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Tyler wrote:I never realized it was a mini series until it won an Emmy for that category. So the new season will have a completely independent story from the first season?

that would make sense since this season is called asylum and looks entirely different. but they did leave off last season with a cliff hanger so maybe they will tie together somehow? i dont really know what to expect tonight.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 am

Only saw one or two episodes last season. I remember people telling me it was good but I never really liked it.
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 am

well last nights episode was extremely weird as i expected. Im curious how its going to tie into last season since two of the actors from last season are in this season as main characters. i guess if no one here watched last season they would not understand my weird theories.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:54 am

bmyoungs wrote:well last nights episode was extremely weird as i expected. Im curious how its going to tie into last season since two of the actors from last season are in this season as main characters. i guess if no one here watched last season they would not understand my weird theories.

Did the main character die last season? Let's hear the theories anyways
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:27 am

Tyler wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:well last nights episode was extremely weird as i expected. Im curious how its going to tie into last season since two of the actors from last season are in this season as main characters. i guess if no one here watched last season they would not understand my weird theories.

Did the main character die last season? Let's hear the theories anyways

well the people who lived in the murder house all died. there was still the protector of the house who lived next door she is at least as far as i know alive. She is also the nun who runs the asylum in this season and her son who went on a killing spree and committed suicide is playing the bloody face character who was abducted by aliens this season and wrongfully admitted into the asylum after his wife was murdered.

after typing all that out i have no idea what my theories are just that somehow this season has to lead into last season. the bloody face character could get the nun pregnant then she has to leave the asylum and she goes and lives in the murder house. she would also bring with her the monster who lived in the attic but we never really saw last season and who i think is the one eating the dead inmates this season.
Tyler
Owner

American Horror Story

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:07 am

So it's a prequel season you're saying for sure
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Postby DannyFanny » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm not sure if the characters are even related from season one to this season. Maybe they just liked them and kept them on for confusing reasons. I'm curious to see where this season is going to go too.
midnight

Postby midnight » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm

I actually really liked season 1. Glad to see the show is back, although from the posts it doesn't sound like a continuation of the story, but rather a new one?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:39 am

midnight wrote:I actually really liked season 1. Glad to see the show is back, although from the posts it doesn't sound like a continuation of the story, but rather a new one?

I haven't seen either seaons, but I listened to a podcase this morning where they were discussing the show. The first season was a mini-series, as is this season. It was meant to have a beginning and ending during the yearly run of the episodes. This second season is in 1965 and is independent of the first season. Some of the same actors are in this, but they are playing different characters.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Postby DannyFanny » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:38 pm

That's the whole vibe I got from watching it.
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 am

so far they are making this season way too weird/ now Ann Frank is one of the characters. its just getting too hard to follow. the first season was much smoother in its crazyness.
Tyler
Owner

American Horror Story

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 pm

That's what The Totally Rad show said about it. They liked the first season because as weird as it was it was relatable. This season is too far out there and you can't relate and you don't care what happens.
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 am

Tyler wrote:That's what The Totally Rad show said about it. They liked the first season because as weird as it was it was relatable. This season is too far out there and you can't relate and you don't care what happens.

yeah now i think they are trying to pull things together but there are like 500 story lines from aliens to skin stealing murderers and nazis. its just too damn confusing.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 am

That just sounds silly
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 am

more stupid things added to the show. now the angel of death is a character.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 pm

That all sounds dumb. Is it even close to as good as last years?
bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:41 am

not even close. the reason last year was good was because even with the twists the story had a definite flow.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Postby DannyFanny » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 am

It's like they're trying to be complex but are just being unnecessary. The new plot lines don't really add any depth, mystery, and would be fairly easily to follow if there weren't three new ones going on every episode.

Return to “Shows”