Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Halo TV show

Discuss your favorite shows
wags83

Halo TV show

Postby wags83 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:11 am

Interesting. I was super pumped about rumors of a Halo movie back in the day. I feel like the material is much past it's prime, but I'd still be interested in checking this out. Any rumor on a network/streaming service this will be on?
Tyler
Owner

Halo TV show

Postby Tyler » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:06 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Interesting. I was super pumped about rumors of a Halo movie back in the day. I feel like the material is much past it's prime, but I'd still be interested in checking this out. Any rumor on a network/streaming service this will be on?

Wow...

Spielberg and Showtime’s Halo TV series will start filming in fall 2018. It’s unclear when the show will finally air, but it’s conceivable that it may hit screens in either summer or fall 2019.
wags83

Halo TV show

Postby wags83 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:17 am

Whoops, I should have clicked the link within reddit rather than just reading the thread.
CrckrJack

Halo TV show

Postby CrckrJack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:19 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Interesting. I was super pumped about rumors of a Halo movie back in the day. I feel like the material is much past it's prime, but I'd still be interested in checking this out. Any rumor on a network/streaming service this will be on?

Did you ever watch the halo show that they did end up making? it was really good!! Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
wags83

Halo TV show

Postby wags83 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:24 am

CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post

Did you ever watch the halo show that they did end up making? it was really good!! Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

I did, it was pretty decent. I feel like I originally watched on YouTube but I believe it's on Netflix now.
CrckrJack

Halo TV show

Postby CrckrJack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post I did, it was pretty decent. I feel like I originally watched on YouTube but I believe it's on Netflix now.

Yes I think you are right. Might be worth a rewatch

Return to “Shows”