Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Netflix's The Witcher

Discuss your favorite shows
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 26903
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Netflix's The Witcher

Postby Tyler » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:55 am

There are Witcher books? Did that come before or after the games?
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 3340
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Netflix's The Witcher

Postby cwilkins88 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Tyler wrote:There are Witcher books? Did that come before or after the games?
Before

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
User avatar
ejhartman91
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Contact:

Netflix's The Witcher

Postby ejhartman91 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Can't wait.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 26903
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Netflix's The Witcher

Postby Tyler » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:19 pm

I had no idea they based a game on books. Have you read any?
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 3340
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Netflix's The Witcher

Postby cwilkins88 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:16 pm

Tyler wrote:I had no idea they based a game on books. Have you read any?
No, but I'd like to. I've heard they are fantastic

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 26903
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Netflix's The Witcher

Postby Tyler » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:19 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:
Tyler wrote:I had no idea they based a game on books. Have you read any?
No, but I'd like to. I've heard they are fantastic

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Maybe once you finish learning how to read you can check them out.

Return to “Shows”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest