Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

New and old Netflix shows and movies.

Discuss your favorite shows
Travis

Postby Travis » Sat May 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Any one started watching The Rain, Anon, Crazy Head, The New Legend of Monkey, 3%, Glitch, Travelers, Between, Zoo, Dark Matter, The Mist. wondering if any good. For the movies Psychokinesis, Orbiter 9. I know that’s a lot of shows and movies to ask about.
Corey
Site Admin

Re: New and old Netflix shows and movies.

Postby Corey » Sat May 12, 2018 4:27 pm

I binged The Rain this week. It was decent enough for a show to kill some time throughout the week.
Travis

Postby Travis » Sat May 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Corey wrote:Source of the post I binged The Rain this week. It was decent enough for a show to kill some time throughout the week.

Ok Corey so it not wroth watching then. I have so many other shows I can watch to get caught up with if I just looking to kill time .
Tyler
Owner

Re: New and old Netflix shows and movies.

Postby Tyler » Sat May 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Never even heard of The Rain
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Sun May 13, 2018 4:49 pm

I started watching the rain. That kind of show is right up my alley. Seen a couple episodes and it's pretty solid so far.

That and the 3% is back. Also on ep 3

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
purple_hayes

Postby purple_hayes » Mon May 14, 2018 6:09 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Never even heard of The Rain

Its new. a disease gets into the water, or something, where water becomes contaminated and kills people... so when it Rains, if you are in it... you die. Looked interesting, I have it saved to my list to watch.
purple_hayes

Postby purple_hayes » Mon May 14, 2018 6:16 am

Travis wrote:Source of the post Any one started watching The Rain, Anon, Crazy Head, The New Legend of Monkey, 3%, Glitch, Travelers, Between, Zoo, Dark Matter, The Mist. wondering if any good. For the movies Psychokinesis, Orbiter 9. I know that’s a lot of shows and movies to ask about.

Anon is a new movie, I've not heard good things about it... if you a Amanda Seyfried fan... you may enjoy it.
I watched the first season of Glitch, its an interesting concept, but its an Austrailan show that Netflix buys. 6 people come back from the dead and they don't know why... I need to get back into the second season, hoping for more answers.
Zoo and the Mist are shows from network TV, Zoo is from CBS during the summer... loosely based on a James Patterson book, where animals start attacking human for unknown reasons. I didn't think it was that good stopped watching after 3 episodes.
The Mist, I was hoping to hear good things... its supposed to be based on the movie of the Stephen King novel... I've not heard good things, so I probably won't watch.
My wife watched 3%, another foreign TV show that Netflix bought the rights to, she said it started off good but then becomes mundane, she stopped watching after like 6 episodes.
Travis

Postby Travis » Mon May 14, 2018 2:22 pm

purple_hayes wrote:Source of the post
Travis wrote:Source of the post Any one started watching The Rain, Anon, Crazy Head, The New Legend of Monkey, 3%, Glitch, Travelers, Between, Zoo, Dark Matter, The Mist. wondering if any good. For the movies Psychokinesis, Orbiter 9. I know that’s a lot of shows and movies to ask about.

Anon is a new movie, I've not heard good things about it... if you a Amanda Seyfried fan... you may enjoy it.
I watched the first season of Glitch, its an interesting concept, but its an Austrailan show that Netflix buys. 6 people come back from the dead and they don't know why... I need to get back into the second season, hoping for more answers.
Zoo and the Mist are shows from network TV, Zoo is from CBS during the summer... loosely based on a James Patterson book, where animals start attacking human for unknown reasons. I didn't think it was that good stopped watching after 3 episodes.
The Mist, I was hoping to hear good things... its supposed to be based on the movie of the Stephen King novel... I've not heard good things, so I probably won't watch.
My wife watched 3%, another foreign TV show that Netflix bought the rights to, she said it started off good but then becomes mundane, she stopped watching after like 6 episodes.

Thanks that’s helps me out on some of the shows won’tstartt them them
Travis

Postby Travis » Mon May 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Travis wrote:Source of the post

Thanks that’s helps me out on some of the shows won’t start them them
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon May 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Also, the Mist is garbage.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: New and old Netflix shows and movies.

Postby Tyler » Mon May 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Travis wrote:

Thanks that’s helps me out on some of the shows won’t start them them them
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon May 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Travelers is awesome!!!!
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:43 am

CrckrJack wrote:

Travelers is awesome!!!!

Is it?
purple_hayes

Postby purple_hayes » Tue May 15, 2018 12:35 pm

Just watched Evil Genius. Its really good. Only 4 parts, so easy to knock out.
Travis

Postby Travis » Tue May 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
Travis wrote:

Thanks that’s helps me out on some of the shows won’t start them them them

You did not say anything
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue May 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Travis wrote:Source of the post You did not say anything

I'm teasing you for quoting yourself instead of editing your typos.
Travis

Postby Travis » Wed May 16, 2018 1:55 am

I did edit my typos and still put under quoting myself
purple_hayes

Postby purple_hayes » Thu May 17, 2018 8:23 am

Travis wrote:Source of the post I did edit my typos and still put under quoting myself

Forgot to mention... Godless is a great show. Period piece set in the old west. A town has a mining accident where most of the men are killed. Its only like 6 to 8 episodes, but its good.

Tried watching the Rain last night... got two episodes in. Not going any further. When you want the main protagonists dead in the first 5 minutes and you conintually hope they die through out the show... yeah, not watching anymore.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:14 am

Refer to other thread. Martin is a bit critical, it's not terrible, but its kind of boring to start.
Travis

Postby Travis » Fri May 18, 2018 1:23 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post Refer to other thread. Martin is a bit critical, it's not terrible, but its kind of boring to start.

What other thread

Return to “Shows”