Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

'Tangled,' Starring Mandy Moore, Renewed at Disney Channel With New Name

Discuss your favorite shows
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:32 am

Watch with my kids. It's actually good and the guest cameos are great

The network has renewed Tangled: The Series for a third season ahead of its season two premiere next month. Additionally, the show is getting a new name: Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure.

The animated comedy stars Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi as Rapunzel and Eugene (who was known as Flynn Rider in the 2010 hit feature film). The returning cast also includes Eden Espinosa as Rapunzel's best friend and confidante, Cassandra; James Monroe-Iglehart as Eugene's best friend, Lance; and Jeremy Jordan as Varian. The series features music by Disney veteran Alan Menken and lyricist Glenn Slater.

The guest voice cast for season two includes Carol Kane as the mystical traveler Madame Canardist; Lil Rel Howery as a fast-talking host named Goodberry; Yvonne Strahovski (Serena from Hanmaids Tale) as Eugene's old love interest Stalyan; Bruce Campbell as the bizarrely charming King Edmund; Britt Robertson as the whip-smart no nonsense teenager Vex; Timothy Dalton as inventor and adventurer Demanitus; Katy Mixon as the stunningly beautiful Seraphina; and Kathy Najimy as a sprightly and strange resident of the magical forest.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:04 am

I don't think I knew this existed. Mandy Moore has time for this with This Is Us and shark movies?
blake

Postby blake » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:16 am

Have seen all the episodes as well. I like and glad renewed

Return to “Shows”