Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

The Righteous Gemstones - Danny McBride, John Goodman to Star in HBO Televangelist Comedy

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

The Righteous Gemstones - Danny McBride, John Goodman to Star in HBO Televangelist Comedy

Postby Tyler » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:21 am

s01e06
Another hilarious episode. Nice to see McBride's family all back together and happy, too bad that won't last.

Gideon and Jessie’s reconciliation was my favorite part. Going in for the high five with both arms wide open. lol.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:14 pm

This show always seems to just have one line in an episode that makes me laugh incredibly hard. In 08, it's the line about being edgy. It's just the pause after that does it though.

That being said, this episode was another surprise. A lot happened and
► Show Spoiler
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:47 pm

“Lot of things are different with me...I’m more edgy now.” Probably the biggest laugh of the episode when he showed off his earrings like that.

“I must still be under the effects of Toxic Shock Syndrome” -Jocelyn explained why this was so funny to me. Toxic Shock Syndrome is when a female leaves a tampon in too long, usually due to forgetting to take it out when applying a new one, which is bad news.

I really really wanted Keefe to recognize the red van in the water and just smirk, shake his head, and say "car pranks" again.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:40 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post “Lot of things are different with me...I’m more edgy now.” Probably the biggest laugh of the episode when he showed off his earrings like that.

I laughed so much that I had to pause the episode.

Return to “Shows”