Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell | Netlix | horror-comedy-baking show

Discuss your favorite shows
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell | Netlix | horror-comedy-baking show

Postby Blue Jackets » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 am

Inside the cooking lab of Christine McConnell, who has attracted hundreds of thousands of social media followers with her creepy edible creations.

From an article:
We’ve talked about Christine McConnell a few times over the years here on Bloody Disgusting, an artist/photographer/baker who became Instagram famous thanks to her deliciously creepy homemade baked goods (and her kickass photos of them). McConnell, who has amassed over 250,000 followers on Instagram, is now getting her own cooking show on Netflix. “The Curious Creations of Christine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6UKGhiE_Nk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:09 am

Never heard of her, but cool she turned an internet hobby into a show. I guess Netflix got lucky that she can act?
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:50 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Never heard of her

I take that back. I saw someone post her on reddit and I do recognize some of her OC posts when I viewed her account. I guess I never knew her name.
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:36 am

This came out last Friday. Her "acting" is horrible, but we are enjoying it in my house.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:01 am

Jocleyn loves baking shows but she hates puppets. I wonder if she would like this.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:24 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Jocleyn loves baking shows but she hates puppets. I wonder if she would like this.

Probably 50/50.

Return to “Shows”