Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

The Little Drummer Girl - AMC mini-series w/ Alexander Skarsgard, Michael Shannon, Florence Pugh

Discuss your favorite shows
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

The Little Drummer Girl - AMC mini-series w/ Alexander Skarsgard, Michael Shannon, Florence Pugh

Postby Blue Jackets » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:34 am

A bomb explodes in the house of an Israeli attaché in West Germany. A team of Israelis wants to stop such frequent bombings, all brilliantly planned by an elusive Palestinian. The Israelis identify an eccentric actor of English origin and convert her into an Israeli agent. She and her case officers brilliantly win the confidence of the Palestinian network and she is accepted as their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDG2YbS0k7g
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:14 am

This sounds super good. 6 episodes I read. Will likely check it out when the reviews come back positive. Michael Shannon is the best
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:50 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Michael Shannon is the best

Andddddd I'm watching.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:07 am

s01e01 was last week by the way. I will watch after they all come out, only 6.

Return to “Shows”