Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Adam Sandler's new Netflix special "100% Fresh" is hilarious and his tribute to Chris Farley is absolutely touching.

Discuss your favorite shows
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Adam Sandler's new Netflix special "100% Fresh" is hilarious and his tribute to Chris Farley is absolutely touching.

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:31 am

Uproxx link

Watched this the other night, was genuinely laughing at most of the bits throughout, I don’t think I’ve recommended an Adam Sandler product more than this in the last few days. Really goes to show the man is truly funny and can do great things if he tries. Definitely worth a watch
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:56 am

Woah, didn't expect to see a headline like this. I might have to check it out.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:21 am

He's put out so much garbage the past decade that I didn't even think to give this a shot. Might have to now.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:13 am

I watched half of billy madison the other day and it was hilarious

"Rirruto?"

lolololol i love that scene
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:33 am

Just a reminder to watch this. 92% on RT from critics and fans. Almost as good as the title of the show
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Watched tonight. It was really good and unlike any comedy special I've seen. The show takes place over 8 or so different shows and cuts to all of them throughout, but you get to hear the entire special without interruptions. Most bits or songs are around a minute so it packs a lot into the 80 minutes.

Some of the songs were weird and dumb, but some were hilarious. It was close to 50/50 comedy songs and jokes.

Ending had a tribute to Chris Farley that was very touching. I've never been sentimental about Farley, but this made me so.

Return to “Shows”