Re: Vision And The Scarlet Witch

Postby Tyler » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:05 am

It do be hittin different than most

https://v.redd.it/7vokvpponmg61
bmyoungs

Vision And The Scarlet Witch

Postby bmyoungs » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:46 pm

Tyler wrote:
Tyler wrote:Source of the post I think the obvious theory is that Wanda created a new universe as a way to cope with Vision being dead and Shield (or Sword) is trying to reach her.

This was so obvious that the "shocking reveal" of it in ep 4 completely fell flat. The audience knew something 4 episodes before the characters did.

Ep4 breaks the format of the show in a real big way, more of your traditional MCU stuff. Ep5 is a hybrid

I feel like it was so obvious only to distract from something. There's no way they wrote it so poorly to be that transparent.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:24 pm

The reveal of Quicksilver being from Fox/X-Men vs the MCU one is great, but I hope there is more to it than just a shocking reveal.

Head FBI agent is obviously bad. I wouldnt be shocked if the footage of Wanda stealing the body is all fake.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Vision And The Scarlet Witch

Postby Tyler » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:49 am

bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:15 pm

Alright that was an episode

bmyoungs

Postby bmyoungs » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:41 pm

I still feel like wanda is controlling the town people, and Agnes is sabotaging to make wanda lose it and somehow gain access to vision or gain control of Wanda's powers? I've never thought it was wanda who actually broke out visions body and the fact we know Agnes brought pietro back makes me think she had some influence there.

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:45 pm

I'm also not sure of Agnes's end game here. I'll plant my flag on her controlling most of the towns people though and not Scarlet witch. Mostly because this means Wanda can continue to not being a villain. If Wanda is holding all of these people hostage in their own minds, then she is kinda a baddie?!?!
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Does that mean this show is bigger than Mando? I find that hard to believe.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Vision And The Scarlet Witch

Postby Tyler » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:23 pm

Tyler wrote:I'm also not sure of Agnes's end game here. I'll plant my flag on her controlling most of the towns people though and not Scarlet witch. Mostly because this means Wanda can continue to not being a villain. If Wanda is holding all of these people hostage in their own minds, then she is kinda a baddie?!?!
I was wrong. It's Wanda controlling them, but the most recent episode did enough of making Wanda the grieving victim that she won't be held accountable for anything I bet.

Also I figured Wanda didn't actually steal the body of Vision and that was true. She manifested it instead.

Agne's endgame is just to learn how Wanda did it so she can learn from her?

Lastly is this really the first time she's been called The Scarlet Witch?
wags83

Postby wags83 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:13 pm

So I binged most of this over the weekend. Just got done with the finale tonight. It was entertaining enough throughout, but it left me with so many questions.

My main one is, what does the mind stone do for Vision? I guess it gave him life/personality? But it seems the copy of Vision has all the same powers and now has the memories. I guess he doesn't have feelings? Idk, it seems dumb and just a way to bring Vision back.

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Lastly is this really the first time she's been called The Scarlet Witch?

I wondered this too. I did notice in an earlier episode they make a point to say Wanda has no known aliases, so I guess they never actually called her that.

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Agne's endgame is just to learn how Wanda did it so she can learn from her?

Seems the "official" endgame was to absorb Wanda's powers, but in reality she was just a storytelling device to get the audience up to speed on Wanda's full backstory.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:03 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Idk, it seems dumb and just a way to bring Vision back.

Yes.
I'm not sure if in the comics Vision ever dead and brought back like that, but regardless, it makes the magical powers of the stone irrelevant since it can all be manufactured.

Return to “Shows”