Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Killing Eve

Discuss your favorite shows
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:13 pm

I watched the pilot. I liked it. Will be my new show.
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4593
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:53 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I watched the pilot. I liked it. Will be my new show.

Solo or with Jocelyn!?

We've watched 3. We like it a lot.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:12 am

Solo. She only slows me down.
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4593
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:20 pm

Episode 5. They do her as a psychopath pretty well. Plot escalates pretty fast, but given that they
► Show Spoiler
already, im not quite sure how this lasts two seasons.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:28 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post im not quite sure how this lasts two seasons.

I'm not clicking your spoiler. I was surprised to learn that s02 has the same assassin? I thought each season might have a new one, and maybe it does. I have no idea.

I've only seen 2, but the preview for 3 shows they already run into the killer.
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4593
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post im not quite sure how this lasts two seasons.

I'm not clicking your spoiler. I was surprised to learn that s02 has the same assassin? I thought each season might have a new one, and maybe it does. I have no idea.

I've only seen 2, but the preview for 3 shows they already run into the killer.


AFAIK, its the same assassin. At least according to the tv posters. I guess I don't actually know.
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4593
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:43 pm

Episode 6:
► Show Spoiler
episode is fun. Lot more politics going on in this one, but it makes me really sad to see the degradation of the
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4593
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:04 am

So S02 - I liked this a lot. This went into the psychopath mentality a lot and I liked it. I can see why it got Emmys. Without going into specific plot points, I really enjoyed the back and forth and am excited about season 3.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:20 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post Episode 5. They do her as a psychopath pretty well. Plot escalates pretty fast, but given that they
► Show Spoiler
already, im not quite sure how this lasts two seasons.

Finished this episode last night. I thought this season would slowly work up to Eve meeting the killer. It's the 5th episode and her or someone from her team has had direct contact with her in every episode. I hope it doesn't get too repetitive they that get so close to catching her and she slips away. It's already clear that Eve is falling in love with her even though she also hates her.
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4593
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:38 pm

I don't feel that it ever gets stale. It takes different turns, so its not a monster of the week show, where the monster is just Oxhana.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:45 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:Episode 6:
► Show Spoiler
episode is fun. Lot more politics going on in this one, but it makes me really sad to see the degradation of the
► Show Spoiler
Very sad to see their marriage basically over.

What is oxhanana going to do?! She was set up!

A little too cute when she was led with her head down right by Eve once again.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:23 pm

202
What are the chances that Oksana picks a grade A crazy person to help her out? 100%
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:27 pm

205
This show definitely forces you to suspend your disbelief of the world, but this episode really stretched that for me.
Eve taking a hit out on herself to get Villanelle to show up. Villanelle then torturing(?) 'the ghost' and then they just let Villanelle go?

The kitchen scene was good though. Eve taking the pills and Villanelle tricking her like that.
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4593
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:15 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post 205
This show definitely forces you to suspend your disbelief of the world, but this episode really stretched that for me.
Eve taking a hit out on herself to get Villanelle to show up. Villanelle then torturing(?) 'the ghost' and then they just let Villanelle go?

The kitchen scene was good though. Eve taking the pills and Villanelle tricking her like that.


It seems like a night and day difference from Eve wanting to murder Oxana after killing her boss. The whole 'department' wanted to take her down. Now it seems like Oxana has plot armor for days. But I was still okay with it, just because it's fun.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:24 am

It is fun, but you are right. She is untouchable now.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Finished s02. First season was by far better, but s02 was fun too. It did jump some little sharks along the way though. I would watch a s03.
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4593
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Finished s02. First season was by far better, but s02 was fun too. It did jump some little sharks along the way though. I would watch a s03.


What's next?!
NicoleFranklin
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby NicoleFranklin » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:11 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:Source of the post 205
This show definitely forces you to suspend your disbelief of the world, but this episode really stretched that for me.
Eve taking a hit out on herself to get Villanelle to show up. Villanelle then torturing(?) the teresa ghost and then they just let Villanelle go?

The kitchen scene was good though. Eve taking the pills and Villanelle tricking her like that.


It seems like a night and day difference from Eve wanting to murder Oxana after killing her boss. The whole 'department' wanted to take her down. Now it seems like Oxana has plot armor for days. But I was still okay with it, just because it's fun.


I never belief in ghosts
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 4593
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Killing Eve

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:00 pm

NicoleFranklin wrote:
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:Source of the post 205
This show definitely forces you to suspend your disbelief of the world, but this episode really stretched that for me.
Eve taking a hit out on herself to get Villanelle to show up. Villanelle then torturing(?) the teresa ghost and then they just let Villanelle go?

The kitchen scene was good though. Eve taking the pills and Villanelle tricking her like that.


It seems like a night and day difference from Eve wanting to murder Oxana after killing her boss. The whole 'department' wanted to take her down. Now it seems like Oxana has plot armor for days. But I was still okay with it, just because it's fun.


I never belief in ghosts
Oh okay

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 32219
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Killing Eve

Postby Tyler » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:03 pm

Grade D spam bot

Return to “Shows”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests