Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Ted Lasso - Apple TV - Jason Sudeikis

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:43 pm

Guys...this show is better than the hype made it sound like. I feel so good (and sometimes sad) after watching it.

wags83 wrote:Source of the post
The one thing that bothers me about this show is the inconsistency with the team owner. She obviously knows Ted is a good guy but also really wants to hurt her ex husband. The issue is that they always show her seemingly being won over by Ted only to immediately try to sabotage him again.

This. We have seen 5 episodes, but every episode he goes out of his way to do something extremely nice for her and she seems to love it, but then goes back to screwing him over.

I just love how Ted wins everyone over. The reporter, the old veteran captain, shithead. The 23 year old stud asshole player needs to start redeeming himself because I was really happy when Ted took him out of the game and he then quit the team and they won without him (which would never happen if he actually scored the only 2 points prior to that).
Tyler
Owner

Re: Ted Lasso - Apple TV - Jason Sudeikis

Postby Tyler » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:01 am

We finished the season last night. I gotta say that the Lasso Special play was the stupidest thing to happen in the season and my eyes almost rolled out of my head during that scene.

Otherwise I thought it was great. Roy stepping down as captain, the kid getting promoted to assistant coach, Jamie passing the ball.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:28 am

Best news of the year!
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:23 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post Best news of the year!

Werd. I love this show, everyone was right about it. I want more and more.

If this came out in 2019 it would not have been nearly as impactful. It was exactly what we needed at the time

Return to “Shows”