Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Shameless

Discuss your favorite shows
Tyler
Owner

Shameless

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:21 am

Forget about Chekhov's gun, that is Chekhov's pee bag. I thought for sure it was going to end up in those beers/coffees.

I'm glad Debbie got caught. Of course she would get out of it with no consequences

What Fiona is doing makes a lot of sense. It shouldn't be up to her to pay for all of the family, especially when Lip/Ian are 20+ years old and living in the same house. But...she is being very rude and unrealistic about it. Does she actually think she will start being super successful if she unloads some of her duties to Lip?

I don't even want to talk about Frank because that it's so dumb how squatters just took over a house like that. Frank's character is too much for me, he has been for like 4 seasons. Not interested in him at all.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Shameless

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:48 am

I'm just really excited for Liam to say his first words.
Tyler
Owner

Shameless

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:04 am

Frank is such a boring character. Nothing he is doing with the homeless shelter is entertaining and I am tired of his "insightful" monologues.
tylersucks

Shameless

Postby tylersucks » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Frank is such a boring character. Nothing he is doing with the homeless shelter is entertaining and I am tired of his "insightful" monologues.

I heard he is a squirter.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Shameless

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:09 am

This stupid show is almost done. 2 more episodes and I can finally get some of my life back.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Shameless

Postby Tyler » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:38 pm

This laundry mat DJ dance club is the stupidest thing the show has done. It's horrible. No one goes to a laundry mat to dance to house music.
Tyler
Owner

Shameless

Postby Tyler » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:24 am

2 episodes left. I couldn't remember if Showtime was 10 or 12 episodes.
Ian isn't going to really go to Mexican with Micky, right? Shameless is bad about having people leave the city and still follow their story - Ian in the hospital, Carl at military school, Ian at boot camp, etc.

Nice profit for Fiona for selling the lease for 2x what she paid. Does she have to pay for the crazy lady's nursing home care? Fiona shouldn't be too sad about that, that lady needs around the clock medical help.
Tyler
Owner

Shameless

Postby Tyler » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:03 am

Emotional episode this week, but I still had my issues. I'll start with the positive for once...
I was actually surprised how sad Monica's death was. The family had a genuine nice family moment (aside from Monica drugging them all) and it was heartbreaking to see Frank trying to wake her up in front of the kids.

Mickey's character is still 25% a caricature of "inner city thug", but I thought him and Ian had some nice moments together. I am glad Ian decided not to go with him and that Mickey accepted this as a reasonable choice.

Fiona is where I had my most issues. She accidentally sold a building for double what she paid, this does not make her a building tycoon.
1) How does she know the worth of an apartment building is $250k and not $350k
2) When did she learn construction? Load bearing walls, licensed inspectors, etc. Sure, she owned a laundry mat for a month, but she didn't learn construction during that because all they did was cosmetic updates.
3) She knows more about design than someone who does it professionally?
She's going to lose a lot of money on this, right?

Lastly, Svetlana. Is she a bad person? I think she did have good intentions, but the way she took over the bar was shady and Kevin/Vee have valid reasons not to trust her. I think they will eventually resolved this though when Svetlana comes to them with all the money she's been making at the bar.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:48 pm

If Monica had 7lbs of meth for her kids as an insurance plan, why wouldn't she have sold it and just given them the cash? I think they for sure ripped off an old fling of Moncia's since it was all guy stuff in the storage unit.

They really made that ending as if it could have been the series finale, but it's not.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:16 am

New season started last night, I could have sworn this was always in January.

We haven't even started Stranger Things and now we have this?!
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Shameless

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:05 am

I hate this show. Why do I watch it. blah blah blah Fiona is better now, Lip is better now, Little debbie has a job and is responsible, etc etc, frank is better. OH wait, three episodes from now it'll all change and then spiral, etc. End of season. Frank we hate you again.
CrckrJack

Shameless

Postby CrckrJack » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:14 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I hate this show. Why do I watch it. blah blah blah Fiona is better now, Lip is better now, Little debbie has a job and is responsible, etc etc, frank is better. OH wait, three episodes from now it'll all change and then spiral, etc. End of season. Frank we hate you again.

Maybe you think you are Frank and you want to see him succeed.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Shameless

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:26 am

CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I hate this show. Why do I watch it. blah blah blah Fiona is better now, Lip is better now, Little debbie has a job and is responsible, etc etc, frank is better. OH wait, three episodes from now it'll all change and then spiral, etc. End of season. Frank we hate you again.

Maybe you think you are Frank and you want to see him succeed.

I mean, in this last episode, frank smoked a pound of meth. So, we are definitely similar in that aspect.
Blue Jackets

Shameless

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:35 am

Tyler
Owner

Shameless

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:16 am

Nooooooooooooooooooo

We will get to season 8 eventually, but in no hurry to do so.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Shameless

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:48 am

GDI.

Return to “Shows”