Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Housekeeping

Read the rules or leave us feedback
Tyler
Owner

Housekeeping

Postby Tyler » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:22 pm

I did a little housekeeping on the forum. I've removed some of the show specific-subforums (Justified, Modern Family, Shameless, etc) that had very little traffic. I've merged all of these posts into one single thread and moved that to the main show forum so you can still post in them.

I also changed the "Currently Running Shows" to "Featured" shows. Only shows with a strong following (The Walking Dead for example) will be featured here. This will cut down on unneeded sub-forums.

Thanks guys! If you have any other ideas how to clean up the forum or reorganize things please let me know.
wags83

Housekeeping

Postby wags83 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Didn't feel like making a new thread, but is there a way we can have links open in a new tab automatically when accessing the forum on a desktop? I always forget that it doesn't do that and I have to click back and then manually open it in a new tab.
Tyler
Owner

Housekeeping

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:38 pm

http://www.google.com

I downloaded an extension but it doesn't appear to be working. Do what I do, click all links with the mouse scroll wheel always. That will open them in a new tab.
wags83

Housekeeping

Postby wags83 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Do what I do, click all links with the mouse scroll wheel always.

I didn't know that! I always hold control and then click to open new tabs.
Tyler
Owner

Housekeeping

Postby Tyler » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:12 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I downloaded an extension but it doesn't appear to be working

It works now. The board had to be refreshed, but it seems to be opening external links in new tabs now with regular click.

Return to “Rules, Announcements, and Feedback”