Page 3 of 3

Re: Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:56 am
by Tyler
jathko87 wrote:Total posts: 1531
[4.19% of all posts / 1.12 posts per day]


Holding tight at nbr 7. Coming for awright. Appears as if he was too busy getting his masters to post. Good excuse.

Geesh. No wonder, you got 100 spam posts last night.

Re: Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:52 pm
by wags83
I'm gonna catch Tyler...

Re: Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:17 pm
by jathko87
Tyler wrote:
jathko87 wrote:Total posts: 1531
[4.19% of all posts / 1.12 posts per day]


Holding tight at nbr 7. Coming for awright. Appears as if he was too busy getting his masters to post. Good excuse.

Geesh. No wonder, you got 100 spam posts last night.

Those were all quality posts

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:47 am
by Tyler
Wallinguana wrote:Source of the post I will accept my position at the head of the casual posters.

Nope. Wilkins knocked you out last week.

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:46 pm
by cwilkins88
Tyler wrote:Source of the post Wallinguana wrote:
Source of the post I will accept my position at the head of the casual posters.

Nope. Wilkins knocked you out last week.


Boom.

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:46 pm
by cwilkins88
I'm almost top contributor even.

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:00 pm
by Tyler
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I'm almost top contributor even.

I'll change the requirement before that happens.

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:01 pm
by wags83
Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I'm almost top contributor even.

I'll change the requirement before that happens.

Thank god, I didn't want it to get crowded at the top.

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:01 pm
by cwilkins88
Wowwwwww

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:18 pm
by CrckrJack
Hey I am catching up...

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:27 am
by Wallinguana
Tyler wrote:
Wallinguana wrote:Source of the post I will accept my position at the head of the casual posters.

Nope. Wilkins knocked you out last week.


If he's posting enough to make up that much ground I wouldn't call him casual. My position stands.

Re: Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:37 am
by Tyler
I think Kyle is more of a casual poster than you now. He only makes like 2 posts a week

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:27 am
by Wallinguana
Tyler wrote:I think Kyle is more of a casual poster than you now. He only makes like 2 posts a week


Which leaves me as head of the casual posters.

Special thanks to Wags83, HussBuss, bmyoungs, DannyFanny

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:41 pm
by Huss Buss
Tyler wrote:Source of the post I think Kyle is more of a casual poster than you now. He only makes like 2 posts a week


yep, i haven't been on much this summer..just don't go on much during evenings