Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Amazon Banner

Read the rules or leave us feedback
Corey
Site Admin

Amazon Banner

Postby Corey » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:24 pm

As you see at the top of the page, we have an Amazon advertising banner. If you are making purchases on Amazon, we ask that you please click through this banner to get to Amazon as we get a little kick back from Amazon for each item sold! This will help us keep the website up and running! It does not matter what you buy on Amazon as long as you click through this link!
Tyler
Owner

Re: Amazon Banner

Postby Tyler » Wed May 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Just a reminder to use the Amazon banner on the top of the forum and the blog. If you are on tapatalk then click through the link http://www.amazon.com/?&tag=coupottal-2 ... 4a1f2705af before shopping on Amazon.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:14 pm

I've used it a few times shopping for gifts this year. Have you noticed an influx of ad income?
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:50 pm

wags83 wrote:I've used it a few times shopping for gifts this year. Have you noticed an influx of ad income?

I'm getting hundreds of cents more than I usually do. December revenue from ads pretty much fund the site for the rest of the year since most months are just a couple of bucks.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Thanks to itscsalvo you can now simply go to http://amazon.couchpotatotalk.com when you are shopping through Amazon and want to give the site a slight kickback. It doesn't cost you anything and helps keep the monthly bills under control.
itscsalvo

Postby itscsalvo » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:39 am

I feel like I've done a lot for this site today. I expect to be on the payroll soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Amazon Banner

Postby Tyler » Thu May 26, 2016 9:34 am

Tyler wrote:Thanks to itscsalvo you can now simply go to http://amazon.couchpotatotalk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; when you are shopping through Amazon and want to give the site a slight kickback. It doesn't cost you anything and helps keep the monthly bills under control.

Bump. Don't want people forgetting about this since we lost the Amazon banner with the forum update.
itscsalvo

Amazon Banner

Postby itscsalvo » Mon May 30, 2016 5:56 pm

I use the amazon.couchpotatotalk.com link so much, whenever I type in "ama" in Chrome, it comes up with that link. It's super handy.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Amazon Banner

Postby Tyler » Mon May 30, 2016 6:06 pm

itscsalvo wrote:I use the amazon.couchpotatotalk.com link so much, whenever I type in "ama" in Chrome, it comes up with that link. It's super handy.

You're my favorite forum member. Only other people who use the link are my mom ad Huss Buss's brother who isn't on the forum.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Amazon Banner

Postby DannyFanny » Mon May 30, 2016 6:34 pm

I try to when I buy stuff on Amazon
Tyler
Owner

Amazon Banner

Postby Tyler » Mon May 30, 2016 6:38 pm

DannyFanny wrote:Source of the post I try to when I buy stuff on Amazon

That's why you are my 2nd favorite
bmyoungs

Amazon Banner

Postby bmyoungs » Mon May 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Do I make top 10?
wags83

Amazon Banner

Postby wags83 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:45 pm

I sometimes use it when I remember.
itscsalvo

Amazon Banner

Postby itscsalvo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 pm

itscsalvo wrote:Source of the post I use the amazon.couchpotatotalk.com link so much, whenever I type in "ama" in Chrome, it comes up with that link. It's super handy.

Tyler, my amazon.couchpotatotalk.com link is broken. It just brings me to normal CPT. I don't want that, I want to go to amazon. Fix it!
Tyler
Owner

Amazon Banner

Postby Tyler » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:43 pm

itscsalvo wrote:Source of the post
itscsalvo wrote:Source of the post I use the amazon.couchpotatotalk.com link so much, whenever I type in "ama" in Chrome, it comes up with that link. It's super handy.

Tyler, my amazon.couchpotatotalk.com link is broken. It just brings me to normal CPT. I don't want that, I want to go to amazon. Fix it!

This was actually on my to-do list for tomorrow, unless you want to fix it since you're the one who set it up

I too randomly tried it today and it wasn't working. Was it working for you in the past? I started the steps to fix it today and didn't finish it.
itscsalvo

Amazon Banner

Postby itscsalvo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Tyler wrote:
itscsalvo wrote:Source of the post

This was actually on my to-do list for tomorrow, unless you want to fix it since you're the one who set it up

I too randomly tried it today and it wasn't working. Was it working for you in the past? I started the steps to fix it today and didn't finish it.

It worked for a long time, since when I set it up. But I think it messed up with the recent topics switch.

I think you can fix it.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Amazon Banner

Postby Tyler » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:28 am

TL;DR -
amazon.Couchpotatotalk.com is still not working, BUT I have added a link to the top of all the pages and this redirects you to Amazon through our referral link. Please remember to click this when shopping at Amazon!

Long version for Salvo:
I'm still working on fixing amazon.couchpotatotalk.com. Adding "Recent Topics" yesterday didn't break it, but it somehow made the Amazon link at the top of the forum visible. I tried clicking that (which redirected with amazon.couchpotatotalk.com) and that didn't work for me. You said it was working for you? It must have been a work network thing for me. I'll continue messing around with the subdomain and see if I can get it fixed.
Tyler
Owner

Amazon Banner

Postby Tyler » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:02 am

amazon.couchpotatotalk.com *should be working*
I don't know if www.amazon.couchpotatotalk.com does though
CrckrJack

Amazon Banner

Postby CrckrJack » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post amazon.couchpotatotalk.com *should be working*
I don't know if www.amazon.couchpotatotalk.com does though

how does the dub dub dub not work???? that's so weird!

Return to “Rules, Announcements, and Feedback”