Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Tom Cruise’s ‘The Mummy’

Discuss your favorite movies
Tyler
Owner

Tom Cruise’s ‘The Mummy’

Postby Tyler » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:51 am

Too bad no one saw this movie, so no one will get the jokes from the video.
purple_hayes

Tom Cruise’s ‘The Mummy’

Postby purple_hayes » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:30 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Too bad no one saw this movie, so no one will get the jokes from the video.

I saw this... It was amazing, exciting, I almost cried... it was better than Cats.

Okay, not really... this movie is very rushed, has no character building, you really don't understand what is going on through out the whole film, and really, what did this chick get for giving up her soul? uh... nothing.

If you are extremely hung over one Sunday morning and need something which doesn't take thought but keeps you watching due to the fast moving pictures, I recommend it.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Tom Cruise’s ‘The Mummy’

Postby Tyler » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:55 am

purple_hayes wrote:If you are extremely hung over one Sunday morning and need something which doesn't take thought but keeps you watching due to the fast moving pictures, I recommend it.

I love this review. Is that how you watched it?
purple_hayes

Tom Cruise’s ‘The Mummy’

Postby purple_hayes » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
purple_hayes wrote:If you are extremely hung over one Sunday morning and need something which doesn't take thought but keeps you watching due to the fast moving pictures, I recommend it.

I love this review. Is that how you watched it?

Unfortunately... no. I was really bored on a Sunday afternoon before NFL started up... NFL as in the National Football Leauge, the oblong brown ball with laces, the uh... well, if you don't kwno what I'm talking about, it doesn't matter to the story... so sitting their bored, got done doing some yard work... thought to myself... can't be that bad, right? yeah... the action scenes are a bit cliche but are really well done. The guy from Jurassic World can't catch a break but is funny. Overall plot... non-existant. Sooooo yeah, not a good movie.

Return to “Movies”