Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Movie Meetup

Discuss your favorite movies
bmyoungs

Movie Meetup

Postby bmyoungs » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Tyler wrote:
wags83 wrote:Source of the post Maybe we can keep it going but turn it into "Tyler's Movie Review" where we vote on a movie and only you watch it and report back.

Interesting... I guess no one needs Plex access then.

Sarah might track you down and murder you
Sarah

Movie Meetup

Postby Sarah » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:24 pm

bmyoungs wrote:
Tyler wrote:
wags83 wrote:Source of the post Maybe we can keep it going but turn it into "Tyler's Movie Review" where we vote on a movie and only you watch it and report back.

Interesting... I guess no one needs Plex access then.

Sarah might track you down and murder you

I can pick and watch movies for all the months.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Movie Meetup

Postby Tyler » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:20 pm

I want to bring this back, but pick the next two movies. There Will be Blood and No Country for Old Men. I saw this movies around the same time and in my head it's very hard for me to disconnect them.

I thought the serial killer was in There Will Be Blood, but I just googled and I think I had that wrong. I want to watch one this month and discuss and watch the other next month and discuss. Hopefully with a month gap and heavy conversation around them I can finally sort them out.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Movie Meetup

Postby cwilkins88 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:49 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I want to bring this back, but pick the next two movies. There Will be Blood and No Country for Old Men. I saw this movies around the same time and in my head it's very hard for me to disconnect them.

I thought the serial killer was in There Will Be Blood, but I just googled and I think I had that wrong. I want to watch one this month and discuss and watch the other next month and discuss. Hopefully with a month gap and heavy conversation around them I can finally sort them out.

There will be blood is a pretty big commitment to rewatch, but I'll probably check out No Country.

Return to “Movies”