Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Free Fire (2017) - starring Sharlto Copley, Armie Hammer, Brie Larson, Cillian Murphy and Jack Reynor

Discuss your favorite movies
Tyler
Owner

Free Fire (2017) - starring Sharlto Copley, Armie Hammer, Brie Larson, Cillian Murphy and Jack Reynor

Postby Tyler » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:39 am

This is out now. I need to make this and Okja my next home movie watches.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:17 am

Man i want to see this so bad. it looks hilarious.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:29 am

CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post Man i want to see this so bad. it looks hilarious.

I'm going to watch this tonight/today maybe?
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:57 am

I watched last night. It was a really fun movie. The whole movie is basically takes place in real time during a weapons deal. Things go sour and the two gangs are pinned down and shooting at each other. The movie does a really good job of making a gun fight look like the most fun thing you've ever done. The whole time characters are shooting at each other and fighting to survive they are throwing insults and jokes at each other. These is more crawling that happens during this movie than walking, due to almost everyone getting their legs shot.

The cast is great and full of big names, but you won't recognize half of them because of the 70's clothing and hair. Cillian Murphy and Armie Hammer were the standouts I thought, and I didn't even realize it was Armie hammer until the credits.

I could see how this movie isn't for everyone though, it is 70 minutes of a gun fight.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:10 am

I thought it was hilarious. There were a few moments where I was flicking through my phone but for the most part it kept my attention.

Return to “Movies”