Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

'Captain Underpants' Leaps to the Big Screen, Starring Ed Helms, Thomas Middleditch, and Kevin Hart

Discuss your favorite movies
Tyler
Owner

'Captain Underpants' Leaps to the Big Screen, Starring Ed Helms, Thomas Middleditch, and Kevin Hart

Postby Tyler » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:00 pm

I like these people, but Kevin Hart movies are very miss or hit for me.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I like these people, but Kevin Hart movies are very miss or hit for me.

Hart was fine in this because he wasn't doing his screaming routine. Whole movie was pretty good. The story telling was the my favorite part, they used a lot of different animation techniques to tell the story. It got a few real laughs out of me too. The whole thing kept Evie entertained. One of the best animated movies I've seen this year.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:02 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:Source of the post I like these people, but Kevin Hart movies are very miss or hit for me.

Hart was fine in this because he wasn't doing his screaming routine. Whole movie was pretty good. The story telling was the my favorite part, they used a lot of different animation techniques to tell the story. It got a few real laughs out of me too. The whole thing kept Evie entertained. One of the best animated movies I've seen this year.

It was okay, animation was pretty neat and I liked the storytelling too, but if i never saw this again, i'd be more than okay.
Tyler
Owner

Re: 'Captain Underpants' Leaps to the Big Screen, Starring Ed Helms, Thomas Middleditch, and Kevin Hart

Postby Tyler » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:34 am

Agreed. It seems like they want to build a franchise around it, but that isn't needed. Wasn't good enough to go back to the well

Return to “Movies”