Amazon

Deadpool 2(2018)

Discuss your favorite movies
Tyler
Owner

Deadpool 2(2018)

Postby Tyler » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:29 pm

purple_hayes wrote:Source of the post What would have been funny is that they cast Hugh Jackman as Cable. They never would have but would have been fun to watch Ryan and Hugh in a movie together.

There would have been so many jokes about Cable looking like Wolverine. You know there will be jokes about Thanos in this movie, or at least jokes about playing 2 Marvel characters.

purple_hayes wrote:Source of the post He was so convincing as the older brother on Goonies

LOL. I am sure Brolin loves that this is his most famous role. I thought he was excellent in MIB3 as a young Tommy Lee Jones.
purple_hayes

Deadpool 2(2018)

Postby purple_hayes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Tyler wrote:There would have been so many jokes about Cable looking like Wolverine. You know there will be jokes about Thanos in this movie, or at least jokes about playing 2 Marvel characters.

I know, it would have been hilarious. Those two are comic gold. A good buddy cop movie in the making right there.

Tyler wrote:LOL. I am sure Brolin loves that this is his most famous role. I thought he was excellent in MIB3 as a young Tommy Lee Jones.

Oh yeah, he played Tommy Lee Jones really well. He is a great actor. Come a long way. Without ending one role before picking up another, like Chris Evans and Ryan Reynolds, just seems like the studio wants to push an agenda and ruin artistic emersion (if that's a thing).
Blue Jackets

Deadpool 2(2018)

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu May 25, 2017 6:50 am

‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
2oth Century Fox has set Jack Kesy to play a major villain in Deadpool 2. While insiders said it isn’t entirely clear which baddie he will play, sources have pinpointed a character called Black Tom. In the comics, he is a nemesis in the X-Men universe, a Dublin-born mutant who can manipulate, bond with, and project energy through plant life. He is also capable of issuing concussive blasts with a wooden object, usually a shillelagh.

Return to “Movies”