wags83

M. Night Shyamalan Reveals 2019 'Unbreakable' Sequel Is Called 'Glass'

Postby wags83 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:16 pm

What a twist!
Tyler
Owner

Re: M. Night Shyamalan Reveals 2019 'Unbreakable' Sequel Is Called 'Glass'

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:06 pm

Not getting the best reviews, but I would still like to find time to see in theaters.
Tyler
Owner

Re: M. Night Shyamalan Reveals 2019 'Unbreakable' Sequel Is Called 'Glass'

Postby Tyler » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Out on DVD today. Watching now. I mostly remember the other 2 movies, but I'm still confused by a lot of things. I don't remember Bruce Willis touching people and knowing special things about them.

These 3 have "super powers". What is Sam Jackson's power in the first movie?
Tyler
Owner

M. Night Shyamalan Reveals 2019 'Unbreakable' Sequel Is Called 'Glass'

Postby Tyler » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:53 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post These 3 have "super powers". What is Sam Jackson's power in the first movie?

After finishing the movie, I think his power is suppose to be super intelligence. It is hard to see this though, because the orderlies at the mental institution are the most incompetent people I have maybe ever seen in a movie.

This movie was bad. I didn't hate it, but it really disappointed me. I am honestly shocked to see it has a 37% critics and 75% audience. M. Night must have paid those 9,988 audience reviewers personally.

Was there anything redeeming about the movie? Yes. Mcavoy is so good at playing the horde. Anyone that saw Split knows he was robbed of at least an Oscar nomination. He plays each personality so different. You instantly know who persona he is by his body language and mannerisms. Willis and Sam Jackson also brought good stuff, but their stuff isn't nearly as interesting as Mcavoy.

I planned on listing off all the idiotic things in this movie, but to what end? I don't have time for that and no one has seen the movie here to read it. I didn't HATE the 3+ twist endings like some parts of the internet, but I thought each one got progressively stupider.

Return to “Movies”