Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Rampage - Dwayne Johnson & Naomie Harris

Discuss your favorite movies
purple_hayes

Postby purple_hayes » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post This was not good. I could go into detail why it was bad, like I did with PacRim2, but I am going to restrain myself. Instead, I will leave you with a question. If you were drugged against your will, and while on the drug, you killed hundreds of people, including the person that drugged you, what should your punishment be once you came off the high? All is right in the world because you killed the person that made you do it?

By law, its still a capital punishment.... law does not allow being under the influence as a defense against murder.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Rampage - Dwayne Johnson & Naomie Harris

Postby Tyler » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Exactly! So why are they letting a wild animal off the hook?!
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:01 pm

purple_hayes wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:Source of the post This was not good. I could go into detail why it was bad, like I did with PacRim2, but I am going to restrain myself. Instead, I will leave you with a question. If you were drugged against your will, and while on the drug, you killed hundreds of people, including the person that drugged you, what should your punishment be once you came off the high? All is right in the world because you killed the person that made you do it?

By law, its still a capital punishment.... law does not allow being under the influence as a defense against murder.

UNLESS you live in the world of Mayhem. Everyone on that drug got off scott free.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Exactly! So why are they letting a wild animal off the hook?!

They said that any sign of aggression and he would be put down BEFORE the drug took effect. He's dead for sure.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:37 pm

wags83

Postby wags83 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:21 pm

That reminds me, I watched this on Sunday. Kind of. I had it on while I was organizing/cleaning out closets. Some of the acting (Dwayne obviously excluded) was pretty bad. The actions was good enough to be entertaining but it overall wasn't good. One dumb thing that I found was bothering me more than it should have: the wolf and crocodile both had pretty obvious mutations beyond growing supersized (wolf had glider wings and could shoot spikes out its tail, croc had tusks and spikes and a mace on the end of its tail), whereas George was simply a much larger version of a regular gorilla. Also, it seemed like the croc grew a lot more than either the wolf or the gorilla.

Return to “Movies”