Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Gerald's Game | Netflix

Discuss your favorite movies
Blue Jackets

Gerald's Game | Netflix

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:26 am

While trying to spice up their marriage in their remote lake house, Jessie must fight to survive when her husband dies unexpectedly, leaving her handcuffed to their bed frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twbGU2CqqQU
Tyler
Owner

Gerald's Game | Netflix

Postby Tyler » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:55 am

This seems...weird? Wilkins will watch and report back.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Gerald's Game | Netflix

Postby cwilkins88 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Yup

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Re: Gerald's Game | Netflix

Postby Tyler » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 am

Came out last week, did anyone watch? I accidentally read a 2 word spoiler today.
purple_hayes

Gerald's Game | Netflix

Postby purple_hayes » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Came out last week, did anyone watch? I accidentally read a 2 word spoiler today.

I want to watch, but have to wait for the wife. From the title of the book/movie and the trailer... I don't think Gerald's dead. Gues we shall see after watching this movie... when the wife gets around to watching it with me
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Gerald's Game | Netflix

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Don't watch this. It gets super weird and takes turns it doesn't need to take. I shut this piece of shit off after 20 min.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:37 pm

How can you say a movie is bad if you only watch 1/5th of it?
purple_hayes

Gerald's Game | Netflix

Postby purple_hayes » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:53 am

SPOILERS!!

Watched this last night... interesting tale about a sexplay session going very very bad. When dehydration sets in, our lovely protagonist begins to halluecinate about her recently deceased husband, along with a much stronger version of herself. Its an interesting tale of inner struggle in a highly stressful situation. As the onion of her mind unravels you learn that she is more damaged than what is lead on. Its a pretty good movie, if you understand what is about to happen.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:12 am

That spoiler review is actually light on spoilers. Give me more spoilers! I'm not going to see it.

He is actually dead? Does she chew off her own arms? How long is she stranded alone? Why did no one at work or anything question where they were? What did he die from?
purple_hayes

Gerald's Game | Netflix

Postby purple_hayes » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:18 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post That spoiler review is actually light on spoilers. Give me more spoilers! I'm not going to see it.

He is actually dead? Does she chew off her own arms? How long is she stranded alone? Why did no one at work or anything question where they were? What did he die from?

Gerald set up the weekend so they could be alone, to find the passion they had been lacking for so long, they are in rural part of Maine, where no one can hear for miles... she broke a glass, used to cut her skin so she could pull it through the cuff, its pretty gross... she was cuffed there for a little over 2 days, so the weekend basicaly... Gerald is actually dead. He died from a heart attack.

Due to the name of the movie, I thought he would pop up after a while, much like Jigsaw in the first Saw movie. But the dog eats him and the Moonlight Man collects his body parts. He's dead.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:24 am

So there was zero chance of someone finding her? Seems pretty drastic to do this after 2 days, but I guess if you know no one is coming.

Moonlight man collects his body parts. What?!

Return to “Movies”