Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Corey Feldman fundraising $10m to make documentary to expose Hollywoods paedophile ring.

Discuss your favorite movies
Blue Jackets

Corey Feldman fundraising $10m to make documentary to expose Hollywoods paedophile ring.

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:35 am

Corey Feldman launches campaign to expose Hollywood paedophile ring - and says he is ready to name names

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 20396.html
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:04 am

Back in 2013. Barbara Walters sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rujeOqadOVQ
wags83

Postby wags83 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:56 am

Glad Barbara Walters is more concerned about the industry instead of sexually abused children. /s
wags83

Postby wags83 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:20 am

Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post Corey Feldman launches campaign to expose Hollywood paedophile ring - and says he is ready to name names

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 20396.html

So I just read the article and I have a pretty big issue with this. He is claiming to be seeking justice and have the real truth of what's going on, yet he won't just come out with it. "I'm going to expose this evil that's in hollywood!....I just need $10 million first" I'm not saying he's lying, there are probably a lot of sick things going on that could be exposed, but this seems very opportunistic. Why can't you come out with it and make your movie afterwards?
wags83

Postby wags83 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:21 am

One of the comments after the article "I can shed light on decades of child abuse and protect children from the evil and powerful... I just need $10 million.. " Funny and seemingly accurate.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Does he need the money to protect himself once he exposes people and gets sued like crazy?
wags83

Postby wags83 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Does he need the money to protect himself once he exposes people and gets sued like crazy?

That seems to be his excuse.
Blue Jackets

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:34 am

Corey Feldman Says Actor John Grissom Molested Him In The 1980s
Feldman went on the Dr. Oz Show Thursday and accused actor John Grissom of sexually abusing him, The Hollywood Reporter wrote. Feldman filed a report with the Santa Barbara Police Department during the television show.

Grissom was arrested in 2001 on child molestation charges, according to what was revealed on the daytime talk show. Two years later, he was found guilty and served time in prison, though it was unclear how long his sentence was for.

Grissom wasn’t the only person Feldman named. The actor reportedly told Dr. Mehmet Oz about other men who allegedly abused him, but he made those accusations off-screen, according to the celebrity doctor.

Grissom did not immediately respond to the accusations.

This was outed by a redditor THREE YEARS ago

While on this topic...
The film Corey Feldman wants $10 million to make in order to "name names" isn't going to be a documentary; it's going to be a feature film.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:07 am

This is such a touchy subject. I believe that Corey was sexually assaulted as a child and that had a huge impact on his life. However, it does seem like he is doing this now for fame/gains. I think if he would go to a major news outlet (NYT) they would help him out the offenders and agree to help him with legal aid.
Blue Jackets

Postby Blue Jackets » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 am

Corey Feldman still receives lack of support even after he drops names.

He also reduced his $10m amount to $1m. If no one wants to donate, there is a petition that can be signed to end the statute of limitations in California that is equally as good

Return to “Movies”