Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Bob Odenkirk To Produce & Star In Action Thriller ‘Nobody’ From ‘Atomic Blonde’ & ‘John Wick’ Producers

Discuss your favorite movies
wags83

Bob Odenkirk To Produce & Star In Action Thriller ‘Nobody’ From ‘Atomic Blonde’ & ‘John Wick’ Producers

Postby wags83 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:43 am

Might work since
the actor will play everyday man who gets pushed past his limits.

I'd see it. I like Odenkirk.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:53 pm

I'll see it as well. Odenkirk is great and I would like to see him do something different.
simo

Postby simo » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZti8QKBWPo

The trailer is pretty bad ass. Going to see this one.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:58 am

Damn, I didn't think there was any way for Odenkirk to look like a tough guy, but he does in this! I'll watch for sure.
wags83 wrote:
Source of the post the actor will play everyday man who gets pushed past his limits.

If you want to keep believing this, don't watch the trailer.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:17 am

I completely forgot about this but that looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me heavily of John Wick with maybe a bit of comedic relief, but I'm ok with that.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Bob Odenkirk To Produce & Star In Action Thriller ‘Nobody’ From ‘Atomic Blonde’ & ‘John Wick’ Producers

Postby Tyler » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:24 pm

wags83 wrote:I completely forgot about this but that looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me heavily of John Wick with maybe a bit of comedic relief, but I'm ok with that.
I think it said same EP as JW? His character looks badass, but not nearly as unstoppable as Wick.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post but not nearly as unstoppable as Wick.

I was more thinking from a story perspective. Former badass, gets out of the biz to start a family, something pulls him back in, fighting and shooting ensue.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Bob Odenkirk To Produce & Star In Action Thriller ‘Nobody’ From ‘Atomic Blonde’ & ‘John Wick’ Producers

Postby Tyler » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:49 pm

Wow. Spoilers.

But yeah totally that.

Return to “Movies”