Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Tag - Rashida Jones, John Hamm, Jeremy Renner, Ed Helms, Isla Fisher, Hannibal Buress

Discuss your favorite movies
Tyler
Owner

Tag - Rashida Jones, John Hamm, Jeremy Renner, Ed Helms, Isla Fisher, Hannibal Buress

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:58 pm

A small group of former classmates organize an elaborate, annual game of tag that requires some to travel all over the country. Based on a true story

https://youtu.be/kjC1zmZo30U
wags83

Postby wags83 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:37 am

That is ridiculous.
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:37 am

Jeremy Renner’s Arms in ‘Tag’ Are Made of CGI Because He Broke Them During Filming

. The actor made headlines in July 2017 when he revealed both of his arms broke during a stunt gone wrong during production on the comedy film, but it turns out the shoot wasn’t affected too much by the injury. According to Jon Hamm, the film relied on CGI to replace Renner’s arm casts with human skin.

“He wore green screen casts that were eventually painted out in the edit,” Hamm told Ellen DeGeneres during a recent visit on her talk show.

Hamm said the injury occurred three days into production on “Tag,” which means Renner was wearing green screen casts for a majority of filming. Hamm said there was about “40 more days to go” when Renner broke his arms. The CGI arms are the latest bizarre VFX replacement following Warner Bros. maligned use of CGI to remove Henry Cavill’s mustache in “Justice League” reshoots.

“Keep in mind this is a man who’s done a hundred ‘Avengers’ movies and been fine,” Hamm joked. “And he does a movie about playing tag… both arms, like firewood, just snapped like a matchstick.”
Tyler
Owner

Re: Tag - Rashida Jones, John Hamm, Jeremy Renner, Ed Helms, Isla Fisher, Hannibal Buress

Postby Tyler » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:15 am

That is pretty hilarious. I hope it makes the blooper reel of him breaking both arms.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:28 am

I think this movie looks bad.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:33 am

CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post I think this movie looks bad.

Yeah, I'm not super interested in it. The story was fun when I read about it but I don't need a movie about it.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:51 am

wags83 wrote:Source of the post
CrckrJack wrote:Source of the post I think this movie looks bad.

Yeah, I'm not super interested in it. The story was fun when I read about it but I don't need a movie about it.

Right. maybe moviepass will win me to the theater, but this is pretty bottom tier
Tyler
Owner

Re: Tag - Rashida Jones, John Hamm, Jeremy Renner, Ed Helms, Isla Fisher, Hannibal Buress

Postby Tyler » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:09 am

I'll likely see at home just for the cast.
Travis

Postby Travis » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Saw this Friday with Kyle and Ben . Thought it was funny
Huss Buss
Top Contributor

Postby Huss Buss » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:46 am

Travis wrote:Source of the post Saw this Friday with Kyle and Ben . Thought it was funny

it was a very funny movie! best movie ever! cast was great together
Travis

Postby Travis » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:17 am

Of course what ever movie you go with Kyle and Ben you're going to have a good time
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Tag - Rashida Jones, John Hamm, Jeremy Renner, Ed Helms, Isla Fisher, Hannibal Buress

Postby Tyler » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:45 am

That is hilarious. Comments debunk this theory, but I will be thinking of it when I watch the movie. Parents in town this weekend, seems like a safe dumb comedy to watch with them at night.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:54 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
That is hilarious. Comments debunk this theory, but I will be thinking of it when I watch the movie. Parents in town this weekend, seems like a safe dumb comedy to watch with them at night.

It's a pretty funny movie. It's ridiculous, but not so over the top that I lost interest.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:44 pm

I could see why someone came up with the Hannibal theory. He delivers a lot of one liners and it's always a close-up of just him, not him with the cast. When there is a dull cast shot he is always to the far left or right. It's a fun theory, but of course he was there on set because there are a lot of scenes where it doesn't look off.

Movie was decent. Had some laughs for sure. They should have toned it down and made it PG-13, they didn't really take advantage of the R rating.

Rashida Jones added almost nothing to the movie. Her stuff could have been cut out easily.

Had some real heart at the end and I loved seeing the real guys playing the game.

Return to “Movies”