Unsane Had The Biggest Second Weekend Drop in History With a -96.2% Decline

Discuss your favorite movies
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:52 am

79% RT

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/drops.htm

EDIT: Box Office Mojo must have messed up The Numbers is saying $1,440,000 and BOM is saying $144,171. Maybe BOM is missing a zero...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7KZrt_cHH0
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:12 am

FAKE NEWS
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:40 am

I thought this looked good. Maybe i will try and go to it something week since it will probably be gone this weekend?
wags83

Postby wags83 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:59 am

I thought it looked good enough to see as well.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:38 am

This movie was stupid. The whole thing is surrounding a girl who signs papers into a mental institution basically as a scam against her.

It was fine as a horror movie, but the fact that if you voluntarily check yourself if, you can check yourself out was basically ignored. They literally just said it was involuntary, even though it wasn't at all. Really dumb.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Unsane Had The Biggest Second Weekend Drop in History With a -96.2% Decline

Postby Tyler » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:47 am

cwilkins88 wrote:This movie was stupid. The whole thing is surrounding a girl who signs papers into a mental institution basically as a scam against her.

It was fine as a horror movie, but the fact that if you voluntarily check yourself if, you can check yourself out was basically ignored. They literally just said it was involuntary, even though it wasn't at all. Really dumb.
I know nothing about this. What are the horror elements? Crazy people? Just the fact she was there and didn't belong? Her being there drove her crazy?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:51 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:This movie was stupid. The whole thing is surrounding a girl who signs papers into a mental institution basically as a scam against her.

I know nothing about this. What are the horror elements? Crazy people? Just the fact she was there and didn't belong? Her being there drove her crazy?

She had some mental issues, goes to a doctor to talk through it. She had a stalker that was crazy, so she moved across the country to avoid him, but was still always afraid.

When they checked her into the mental facility, the stalker found the hospital she was checked into and worked there as like a volunteer, so he was medicating her. Nobody would believe her about him being the stalker, because he 'changed' his name and they thought she was just crazy.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Unsane Had The Biggest Second Weekend Drop in History With a -96.2% Decline

Postby Tyler » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Ah that is kind of interesting, but not enough to ever watch. You would think she could say "call XYZ, they will agree with me that he is a stalker"
wags83

Postby wags83 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post You would think she could say "call XYZ, they will agree with me that he is a stalker"

I remember seeing in the previews that she had called her mom but idk why her mom couldn't get her out. They probably killed her off instantly.

I kinda forgot about this movie. I saw a lot of previews for it before movies a couple months ago but nothing recently. I thought it looked ok, but apparently it's not that good.

Return to “Movies”