Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Bad Times at the El Royale - Chris Hemsworth, Dakota Jphnson, Jon Hamm, Nick Offerman, Jeff Bridges

Discuss your favorite movies
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Bad Times at the El Royale - Chris Hemsworth, Dakota Jphnson, Jon Hamm, Nick Offerman, Jeff Bridges

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:30 am

Seven strangers, each with a secret to bury, meet at Lake Tahoe's El Royale, a rundown hotel with a dark past. Over the course of one fateful night, everyone will have a last shot at redemption - before everything goes to hell.

https://youtu.be/SQmOaJciI7Q
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:20 am

This sounds amazing with the cast and synopsis!
wags83

Postby wags83 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:04 am

That sounds like something I want to see. I'll watch the trailer later.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:26 am

This movie has been done in a thousand different ways, but I love one room movies, so f it.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Bad Times at the El Royale - Chris Hemsworth, Dakota Jphnson, Jon Hamm, Nick Offerman, Jeff Bridges

Postby Tyler » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:49 am

cwilkins88 wrote:This movie has been done in a thousand different ways, but I love one room movies, so f it.
How do you know it's a one room movie?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:50 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:This movie has been done in a thousand different ways, but I love one room movies, so f it.
How do you know it's a one room movie?

It says bad times at the el royale, not bad times at the el royale and also several nearby places !!
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:49 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post It says bad times at the el royale, not bad times at the el royale and also several nearby places !!

Watched a full trailer for this at the theater last night, might be the same one as above. This is NOT a one room movie. It showed scenes outside of the hotel. The movie looks spectacular though.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:05 am

Tyler wrote:
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post It says bad times at the el royale, not bad times at the el royale and also several nearby places !!

Watched a full trailer for this at the theater last night, might be the same one as above. This is NOT a one room movie. It showed scenes outside of the hotel. The movie looks spectacular though.
False advertising

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:54 am

Wilkins, are we seeing this next week? This is one I want to see in theaters. I'll go alone in a couple weeks otherwise.
CrckrJack

Postby CrckrJack » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:57 pm

This movie was pretty good. The first half is slow, the third quarter picks up quite a bit. the last quarter is awesome. Chris Hemsworth is hilarious. It is LONG. 2h 22m
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Bad Times at the El Royale - Chris Hemsworth, Dakota Jphnson, Jon Hamm, Nick Offerman, Jeff Bridges

Postby Tyler » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:32 pm

CrckrJack wrote:This movie was pretty good. The first half is slow, the third quarter picks up quite a bit. the last quarter is awesome. Chris Hemsworth is hilarious. It is LONG. 2h 22m
That is long. Dang. Will try to see some Friday morning, I haven't been to a Tyler movie in like 6 months!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Return to “Movies”