Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Lady and the Tramp - Tessa Thompson and Justin Theroux

Discuss your favorite movies
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:43 am

Tessa Thompson to Voice Star as Lady in Disney's 'Lady and the Tramp'

Tessa Thomspon will voice the upscale Cocker Spaniel opposite Justin Theroux's Tramp in Disney's Lady and the Tramp.

The Lego Ninjago Movie filmmaker Charlie Bean is directing the remake, expected to debut on Disney's upcoming digital streaming service, which launches in 2019. Andrew Bujalski wrote the script for Lady and the Tramp, and Jessica Virtue and Chaz Salembier are overseeing for Disney.

Ashley Jensen is set to play Scottish Terrier Jackie, while Doctor Strange star Benedict Wong has been set to voice English bulldog Bull. Kiersey Clemons will play human character Darling, the owner of Lady.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:56 am

3 notes.
Tessa Thompson. So hot right now. I know this isn't the first time I've commented her on being in everything

Article doesn't say, but this is live action. Dumbo, Mulan, Lion King, Jungle Book, and now this

Disney streaming service only is a big deal. That is going to get some people to join. I wonder if the budget has to be small because of that? I would assume so, but there are going to be a lot of CGI dogs.
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:25 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Article doesn't say, but this is live action. Dumbo, Mulan, Lion King, Jungle Book, and now this

Aladdin as well
wags83

Postby wags83 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:02 am

Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post She looks great

Oh man, I don't know if I've really seen her in anything since Community. Yeah she's lost a ton of weight.

Return to “Movies”