Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:33 am

Can't find the other thread.

Teaser came out.

https://youtu.be/LDXYRzerjzU
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Toy Story 4

Postby Blue Jackets » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:19 am

Meet Ducky and Bunny in Toy Story 4, played by Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele

https://youtu.be/nQk7DWW4mz8
Tyler
Owner

Re: Toy Story 4

Postby Tyler » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:30 am

That's great. Basically the valet sketches.
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Toy Story 4

Postby Blue Jackets » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:23 am

Tyler
Owner

Toy Story 4

Postby Tyler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 am

Not related to this movie, but Evie is watching Toy Story 1 right now. I never realized that Andy changing his room from Western to Space (bed spread, wallpaper, posters etc) all happened in just a few days. The montage of Woody being tossed aside felt like weeks, not days. It has to be only a few days though because Andy's party that he got Buzz was moved up a week early because of the move the following house. Which brings up a bigger point, why even remodel your bedroom if you are moving?!
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Toy Story 4

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:40 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Not related to this movie, but Evie is watching Toy Story 1 right now. I never realized that Andy changing his room from Western to Space (bed spread, wallpaper, posters etc) all happened in just a few days. The montage of Woody being tossed aside felt like weeks, not days. It has to be only a few days though because Andy's party that he got Buzz was moved up a week early because of the move the following house. Which brings up a bigger point, why even remodel your bedroom if you are moving?!

Maybe Andy is really a turd and they never showed him throwing fits. His mom was probably just like "FINE, DO IT!"
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Toy Story 4

Postby Tyler » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 am

cwilkins88 wrote:
Tyler wrote:Source of the post Not related to this movie, but Evie is watching Toy Story 1 right now. I never realized that Andy changing his room from Western to Space (bed spread, wallpaper, posters etc) all happened in just a few days. The montage of Woody being tossed aside felt like weeks, not days. It has to be only a few days though because Andy's party that he got Buzz was moved up a week early because of the move the following house. Which brings up a bigger point, why even remodel your bedroom if you are moving?!

Maybe Andy is really a turd and they never showed him throwing fits. His mom was probably just like "FINE, DO IT!"
Haha. Must be.

I actually think the wallpaper stayed the same, so I'm less bothered.

Return to “Movies”