Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Rick Moranis Closes Deal To Return To ‘Honey, I Shrunk The Kids’ Franchise With ‘Shrunk’ At Disney

Discuss your favorite movies
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Rick Moranis Closes Deal To Return To ‘Honey, I Shrunk The Kids’ Franchise With ‘Shrunk’ At Disney

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:55 am

Rick Moranis, the SCTV alum and comedy star of such hit pics as Ghostbusters, The Flintstones, Spaceballs and Parenthood, has closed a deal to return to the next Honey, I Shrunk the Kids sequel Shrunk. The movie will be made for the theatrical side, not Disney+.

link
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:36 am

Woah. I never thought he would return to live acting. I also had to do a double read, I thought this was for Disney+, but it is a theatrical movie.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:08 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I also had to do a double read, I thought this was for Disney+, but it is a theatrical movie.

Lol, I had only read the first sentence and thought this was 100% a Disney+ thing.

Return to “Movies”